[2.0.0] Kaom's Legacy : How to Cyclone - (30C Atziri Build - Indepth Guide for Beginners)

"
Tecken1407 wrote:

Hey, this is what im using right now as lvl 61 with 3,2k hp. Should i still use the beginner build or move other to other one ?

You can start to change your tree as soon as you get enough resists. Anytime you are overcapped, you regret some resi nodes and invest into damage :)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
in this tree i see alot of reduced mana cost nodes that could maybe used to get more hp or more phys nodes. is this to help with the hp cost of the ability when were not moving so far?

"
bosis1 wrote:
in this tree i see alot of reduced mana cost nodes that could maybe used to get more hp or more phys nodes. is this to help with the hp cost of the ability when were not moving so far?

The reduced mana nodes are completely end-endgame. For "normal" endgame, take the advanced progression tree in the guide.

FYI, the reduced mana nodes let me use cyclone on mana with 0 mana cost (2 elreon rings), which lets me use melee damage on full life. This is not necessary, you can still run cyclone on BM with more life/regen.

Hey again, this is my gear now and got around 4,9k hp with all overcapped resist. Following the second skillbuild withm more dmg and life. Is there anything i should change on gear stats? But idk if i should try to get a kurai weapon lvl 68 one with good rolls or another kaom axe with 6s and over 210% phys?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:

Hey again, this is my gear now and got around 4,9k hp with all overcapped resist. Following the second skillbuild withm more dmg and life. Is there anything i should change on gear stats? But idk if i should try to get a kurai weapon lvl 68 one with good rolls or another kaom axe with 6s and over 210% phys?

I'd recomend getting a 5L armor first. IDK how cheap/expensive they are on standard, but white armor or armor /es (for easier RRGBB rolls) should be around 5 chaos orbs. Just alch/chaos them until you get some life/resi on it and you go a long way with that (also link CONC effect as 5th link).

Rings and amulets are very good allready (even endgame viable IMHO).

Boots. Try to get a 30 moveentspeed one. Depending on your currencylevel, try to get life and resi too on it(might get expensive though). If they are too expensive, try to RECIPE up to 30% and augment/regal /master craft it.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vendor_recipes?cookieSetup=true#Crafting
2nd one on the list.

There are not many "better" karui choppers on standard for "cheap", so an upgrade might take you a while of farming or luck.

Hello Vincendra:

I've been following your guide and you can't imagine what you have done for a noob that just started to play 11 days ago. My friend invited me to play a lot of time but i was doubtful because as a Diablo II fan Diablo III wasn't what i was expecting, i was on vacation and decided to try out and my something similar to my WW barb that i used to love and this is where i found your build in the forums.

I just have one question i don't know if you have tested this but for me add fire dmg its an increase of dmg for the build in any way i have test it, even its is a lower lvl gem (lvl 17) vs my weapon elemental dmg that is currently lvl 19 and i cant figured out why do you use weapon elemental dmg and not add fire dmg. I'm a noob trying to understand the mechanics behind that build and reading a learning everything i could about this build a love so much, so if you care to explain i'll be great-full.
"
Aquiel wrote:
Hello Vincendra:

I've been following your guide and you can't imagine what you have done for a noob that just started to play 11 days ago. My friend invited me to play a lot of time but i was doubtful because as a Diablo II fan Diablo III wasn't what i was expecting, i was on vacation and decided to try out and my something similar to my WW barb that i used to love and this is where i found your build in the forums.

I just have one question i don't know if you have tested this but for me add fire dmg its an increase of dmg for the build in any way i have test it, even its is a lower lvl gem (lvl 17) vs my weapon elemental dmg that is currently lvl 19 and i cant figured out why do you use weapon elemental dmg and not add fire dmg. I'm a noob trying to understand the mechanics behind that build and reading a learning everything i could about this build a love so much, so if you care to explain i'll be great-full.

WED gives more damage with a high phys dmg -> conversion through Hatred and Herald of Ash.

Last edited by Vincendra on May 11, 2015, 2:04:30 PM

This is what i'm using atm and i have the auras up and addd fire dmg it is more dps, i don't know if this is high enough for the gem to scale more than add fire dmg.
"
Aquiel wrote:
Spoiler

This is what i'm using atm and i have the auras up and addd fire dmg it is more dps, i don't know if this is high enough for the gem to scale more than add fire dmg.

Very nice gear (that carcass *drool*).

I have both at 20/20. For me WED is more then Added Fire. It is possible that for you Added Fire gives more damage. Just use what you feel plays better and gives you better output :).

I was lucky enough to find a wind reaper and a friend give me that carcass so i decided to go for 6 lick and spend around 3 ex in fusing before i got the achievement i was pretty lucky :D.
But my dmg its not near your and i think i have some decent gear if you have the time to point me in the right direction to improve my char i'll be greatful. I'm still learning this game is very complex and i'm loving it so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info