Synergy Guild - Original Thread

^
Hi im Reeth, a 25 old player from Germany, i just came back to poe , atm i got a 85 tornado ranger and I`d love to join English Synergy. Have some fun together with u guys in maps , talkabout the game and so on.

IGN :Imaqtarcher
Invite sent to: Imaqtarcher

Great to have you with us, hope to see you in-game sometime soon!
n-Game Name:AirgearGREEN level 60
How often you play:everyday mostly for at least 1 hour
What you expect from this guild:I am currently in a dead guild not alot of people online and I have no one to play with. Would love an active and friendly community.
I tried to invite you: AirgearGREEN

It says that you are already in a guild and will not send the invite. Try contacting one of us (names listed in first post) next time you are online for an invite. If you are in-game we can send the invite, you will need to leave your current guild to accept, but the invite will go through if you are in-game. Or leave your current guild and we can send the invite if you are offline too.
Last edited by SlipOnShoes88 on May 19, 2015, 9:44:46 PM
Hey!

I'm Florian, 19 years old and lives in Sweden. Been playing poe on and off but have been really this time around. So I thought I might aswell try out being in a guild, have been part of something properly before. I try playing some everyday, although irl stuff can sometimes come in the way and I'll be unable to play those time. If I'll be unable for a longer time I will tell.

Currently leveling a molten strike build, lvl 61 atm

IGN: Memrashk
Invite sent to: Memrashk

Check your social panel, guild tab. Click "Accept" and that's it, you are in the guild :)

Good to have you aboard, I hope you enjoy the community.
^
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Hey guys,

I recently came back from a pretty long break. Found all my chars basically reset and don't remember anything I was doing really. So starting off fresh like a newbie, I'm looking for a guild to just talk to and probably show me the ropes that I've long forgotten. Oh, and I'm 22 and in the US.

I believe my IGN is Ragnasin... I don't remember and I don't know how to check because my account is on Steam. That's most likely it, but my character name is InfinityNoob :).

Invite sent to: Moouhl (character name of IEatThings)

Check your social panel > guild tab to accept the invitation.

Hope to see you in guild chat sometime soon!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info