Synergy Guild - Original Thread

Sorry I made a mistake my Beta character is (ConArc) and my standard game is (TornadoCon)

Im mostly on Beta at the moment. If you could send to that char. Thanks
Sorry m8 guild is in standard. I believe a few of our members are playing beta, not sure if they've put a guild together there. I have however sent you an invite to your standard account if you're still interested. If not plz reject it so someone else can have the slot. Thanks :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
IGN: Silithil
Sent a whisper when the guild was full and was directed to post a reply here, so here I am.
Hi, I have read everything about this guild an I would really like to join! Im lvl 53 duelist.
IGN: Vokili
Invite sent.

Inactives kicked. If you weren't registered on the guild forums you got kicked. You're more than welcome back but we do require forum registration.
^
Dischargeslworth - Currently trying to get discharge working again after not playing for a few years! May need some help and advice :)
Hey, I'm an an active Dutch player that's been playing mostly SC challenge leagues since closed beta. I love trying new builds, playing them into endgame maps and making mad cash. I'd love to join you guys and have some fun together in this awesome game. IGN: Mcvictor
Ambush League, IGN: RevengeOfTheBros
Invites sent. Welcome :)
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info