EU01-49-HC Swiss

"
PvP is about winning at any cost. The guys who are winning are PvPing the best. The rest need to improve.

If this is the intended goal then I guess I am doing it wrong by trying to have fun. All the ladder will reflect is who invested the most and who exploits the cheesy builds.
"
terrex wrote:
"
PvP is about winning at any cost. The guys who are winning are PvPing the best. The rest need to improve.

If this is the intended goal then I guess I am doing it wrong by trying to have fun. All the ladder will reflect is who invested the most and who exploits the cheesy builds.

Exactly. There's no way to balance this type of thing in a game with such a wild disparity between entry level and topped off gearing.

The ONLY way to win, be competitive, etc. is to use what's working the best and min max upon that. Just the nature of the PoE beast.
"
"
terrex wrote:
"

Exactly. There's no way to balance this type of thing in a game with such a wild disparity between entry level and topped off gearing.

The ONLY way to win, be competitive, etc. is to use what's working the best and min max upon that. Just the nature of the PoE beast.

Thanks. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info