[2.0 Warbands League] Spectre's Ice Shot Critical Failu-I mean...

Hey what support gems do you use for Ice shot?
Thanks for your insight. I'm currently leveling a Ranger in Warbands and fell in love with Ice Shot from A1N.

I noticed in your passive tree you can get an extra 1% life by switching the optional 4% life node near King of the Hill with a 5% above spirit void. If you don't care about avoiding status ailments, then I suggest maybe skipping that whole wheel. The small wheel yields 20% instead of 22% life, but you can make up for it (and then some) by picking up the small "life and flasks" wheel at high levels. Staying at 104 points, instead of your [22% life, 8% avoid ele status] you can get [26% life, 40% increased life flask recovery, 20% flask recovery speed] with the 105th point getting the notable for another [6% life, 30% life flask recovery].

Also, what is your opinion of forgoing the ele proliferation and three dragons to get hypothermia for a cold damage version of ice shot? Would it be much, much worse or still standard viable?
"
Flyllow wrote:
Hey what support gems do you use for Ice shot?

My link choices (and priority!) can be found in the Excel spreadsheet I provide in the OP! Keep in mind changes are likely coming, as I haven't fully tested everything for the build just yet.
Awaiting your insights on the Ice Shot Ranger Quendishir! :)
Nice... waiting for more changes to 2.0 too, gl!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
What's with the total lack of life nodes? A guy in this thread has 2100HP at 73? People must get one-shot a lot....
I dont understand what value CoH has with herald/mark is. I can't get charges from the curse cause the herald doesnt proc. am i missing something? honest question
The Title is kinda misleading, I came here for an Iceshot-build and because of the poor structur of the post (skillgems/ currentgear not linked) got confused on what it was supposed to be.
But as I wanted to try EK anyways this is also fine.
I see in your gem XL sheet, in your chest you have:

EK + Cast on Critical Strike + 4 supports

I though Cast on Critical Strike needed an activator attack skill, of which you have none slotted.

So how does that work? What am I missing?
"
paralogiki wrote:
I see in your gem XL sheet, in your chest you have:

EK + Cast on Critical Strike + 4 supports

I though Cast on Critical Strike needed an activator attack skill, of which you have none slotted.

So how does that work? What am I missing?

Yea, that and also about Iceshot quality:

"2.0.0 Now increases cold damage by 1% per 1% quality."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info