[2.0 Warbands League] Spectre's Ice Shot Critical Failu-I mean...

"
treshsocket wrote:
Too many IAS in tree. Attack speed useless for this "one-shot-all" build.

There is a grand total of 61% IAS while using a bow in this tree that is taken. If 61% is somehow "too much" then I don't know what you're smoking, and I don't want any of it.

Second, each "increased attack speed" passive I took also had a solid amount of "increased physical damage" attached. You're saying that because a stat I don't even prioritize in the guide (IAS) is grounds for ignoring the increased damage, something I do prioritize, and I prioritize it highly.

Now, if you want to criticize the build, go right ahead. But when you do, make sure you have some kind of intelligent reason for challenging choices I have made.
Are those the links intended on you chest piece?
"
sayuri wrote:
Are those the links intended on you chest piece?

For the moment, yes. As an armor/evasion chest it's easier to get a 4L red going than G/2B. When I can finally get more than just four links on it, it might change.
My question was more about u having the : Enduring Cry / Cast When Damage Taken / Increased Duration/ Molten Shell, set up twice(chest and boots) and if that is necessary and will it then proc twice as well
Honestly, I didn't realize I had that set like that. I'll fix it.
The links are still the same, i think you forgot to edit the post.
great build so far btw, although its a little bit expensive for a newbie like me.
"
WieselTrupp wrote:
The links are still the same, i think you forgot to edit the post.
great build so far btw, although its a little bit expensive for a newbie like me.

I'm aware. I had some oral surgery done, and will have to have it done again. With school also starting and the holidays having come and gone I've been remiss in updating stuff.
Thank you for the info. Looking forward to updates on your guide as soon as you find the time.
The link to Daresso's Defiance opens a blank tab, you might want to change that too later on^^
I thought I'd post my experiences of this build here.

To start things off, I fully intended to follow the general idea of this build. However, certain factors persuaded me to change things up a bit. I do use Three Dragon but I don't use the Elemental Proliferation and Assassin's Mark bits for various reasons. Elemental Proliferation is great to clear packs but this build already seems really amazing at doing that. I don't use Assassin's Mark because of the gloves I'm using.

Another thing I found while using this build is mana cost is definitely a problem. However, a Mana Leech gem solves all of those problems easily enough. Running Hatred, Herald of Ash, and Haste, I only have about 67 mana unreserved and that's more than enough to easily clear 70+ maps.

Lastly, I opted out of a few skill nodes in your tree. I didn't take the Pierce Chance nodes and opted for some Mana and Mana Reservation nodes. I'm also using Lioneye's Glare instead of Chin Sol or Infractem. Eventually I'll move up to a crafted bow.

My stats:
Lvl 73
2182 HP
671 Mana (67 unreserved with Haste, 315 without Haste)
Resistances: 73/75/70
Evasion: 3005

Equips:
Spoiler

Eventually I'll switch to Daresso's when I can manage to at least 5L it.

Overall, very fun build. Viable once you learn how to make it work. I play in Torment and I've only run up to Lvl 73 maps (not getting drops any higher than that) without many problems.
If you're reading this, I'm probably on another year-long ban.
Thanks GGG.
I'm very glad to see some people are still playing the game and enjoying it! Unfortunately I've been suffering from a lot of problems over the past few months in real life, and I Feel terrible knowing that I've said I'd keep current on this and I haven't. I'm working to make time this weekend, and hopefully I'll have it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info