Unique rarity tiers [ Needs severe updating ]

A few of these seem off.

CoE and hegemonys are certainly T1.

Cloak, carcass jack, incandescent heart, and maybe lightning coil are T2. I would agree on belly being T3.

Dreamfeather has its own rarity tier between 1 and 2. The creator's thread about it has said that.

There are more that I would switch, but I'm on a phone at work, hard to type in detail :/
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
Cookie: I hope you kept them. Heh. No one I know has found two. Then again, people I know really want one because they know me.

I didn't even know it was T1.

Looking at the rarity tiers makes me laugh a little. Power Creep has come a long way.
What used to be BIS items are mediocre at best nowadays.
I think this list is great. What would make it godlike would be item links next to each name, for full out bookmarking-worthyness.
Also, meginords and atziri's foible is T3 rather than 4, imo
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
Last edited by Cergic on Dec 30, 2014, 10:06:37 AM
Voltaxic rift t1
IGN:Xibet
I think you require a 5th tier for shit people find 24/7 like black heart rings. With T4 things being somewhat a little more rare like goldrims.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Dec 30, 2014, 10:11:02 AM
Thank you for the help everyone =x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
T1: Shavronnes

Rest is garbagecan.
Hege's is T1
vis mortis is t2 pretty sure of that takes always a shitload of time till one is on sale
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
the required item level, if any, would be a nice addition after the name of the item.

ex:

T2 (or T3):
Lioneye's Glare, 71

T1:
Voltaxic Rift, 78
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info