Unique rarity tiers [ Needs severe updating ]

"
mucker wrote:
Is brightbeak really still t4? I used to find it all the time but didn't once in beyond and have yet to in bloodlines also.

I found 3 of them overtime in torment so far I'd assume so.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I'd say Cloak of Defiance is T3...I've found probably a dozen of them in ~3500 hours.
Incandescent Heart, hmmm, I'd say T2. Maybe T1.

If someone could write a query or something they could count how many of these items are for sale on poe.trade as a proxy for how rare they are
If I missed anything please tell me / if a tier is wrong etc.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Voltaxic rift is missed. probably t1. Think perandus signet is tier 3, found shitloads of them. toilet brush also maybe t3. Dream fragments prob t2? Oh, auxium also missing, t2.
Last edited by Lanfear88 on Dec 29, 2014, 5:06:02 AM
The list is getting more and more accurate (I think) thanks to everyone's input.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
"
TheWretch wrote:

Its T1. Find it in any race and its insta-win

E: wasn't always the case, ppl used to throw them away apparently. So Charan asked to have the rarity increased so it could be a real collectors item from what I understood.

It was also part of my bigger plan.

Cookie: I hope you kept them. Heh. No one I know has found two. Then again, people I know really want one because they know me.

Your sword is a nice item, but T1 is little too much. I found 1 when it was named differently than now (like 9 months ago) and 2nd like 1 month ago. I hope one day GGG will make final version of that sword which will justify it's rarity...

I think Taryn's staff is def not T3, more like t2. It is not that common.
IGN : @Morgoth
What is Toilet Brush? couldnt find it on xyz.....

And what tier is Song of the Sirens? Probably T1 (maybe T0 if such exists, i've never seen one)
"
What is Toilet Brush? couldnt find it on xyz.....

And what tier is Song of the Sirens? Probably T1 (maybe T0 if such exists, i've never seen one)

Picarto vigil thingie <.<

And I really don't have a clue about sirens could be Tier void / zero XD
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Out of all the items in the T1 tier I've only ever found Charan's sword. FML.

WTT Goddess Bound for Windripper PST.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Last edited by OwVEmrkMLX on Dec 29, 2014, 5:51:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info