Unique rarity tiers [ Needs severe updating ]

I'm not sure Marohi is tier one, we got two last night, one of them in merc riverways.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
What about "special" stuff? Atziri drop only, etc.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
What about "special" stuff? Atziri drop only, etc.

I really don't know what to do with that lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
goldrim is either t1 or t2 now... i think (absurdly) it might be t1. theres more voltaxic's for sale -4- on poe.trade than goldrims -1- atm. (both Tempest & Warbands)

goldwyrm has moved up a tier or 2 also. (a lot more for sale in Warbands -6- than Tempest -0-)

brightbeak might also have changed tiers (1 for sale in each tempest/warbands)

also imo, meginord's girdle = t3.

the magnate = t4

and leaning towards t3 rather than t2 on doedre's damning
Last edited by awave on Jul 13, 2015, 6:34:24 PM
Anyone else feel that they have nerfed the drop rates of good uniques? Not tier 1

Looking on poe.trade currently there is a severe lack of good build uniques (Rat's Nest/Coil/Belly etc)

I played the last two 1 month leagues when the playbase according to steam was 8k, Currently there is 31k people playing on steam yet somehow there is a lot less uniques on poe.trade for Warbands/Tempest then there was on the 1 month leagues.

Also considering maps now roll rarity as well as quantity it really does seem that they have nerfed it.
Last edited by _Trekka on Jul 13, 2015, 7:07:22 PM
"
reboticon wrote:
I'm not sure Marohi is tier one, we got two last night, one of them in merc riverways.

I have to agree, just from seeing so many in the beta and even after release I am inclined to believe that item got a downgrade. In previous patches you saw at least 1/4 of the mahroi's I've seen recently.
So 2 ex or so for an item that you use specifically to mf for valuable items. Great.
Last edited by ladish on Jul 13, 2015, 9:40:50 PM
Doomsower is for sure T1 or T2 now.
Ign Nicolai
I found new item in warbands called The Princess. Low tier.
Censored.
Lightning Coil feels like tier 0.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info