Unique rarity tiers [ Needs severe updating ]

"
Cactus_CZ wrote:
I'd pretty sure that Marohi ain't T1 o.O

I never dropped one after hundreds of hours played in PoE, but I did drop Shavs or other rare things. With that being said, I'm only a very small sample...
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Cactus_CZ wrote:
I'd pretty sure that Marohi ain't T1 o.O

From experience since beta... Marohi is T1...

A lot of new players automatically associate "Tier rarity" to "market price" which I dont blame them.

Tier 1 strictly means "rarity" (T1 being lowest chance to drop) and that's about it. Just because you check poe.trade and see people sell those for 5c on standard doesnt mean they are not T1... but again its a very common new player mistake.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Hege staff definetly t1,like tase of hate flask,maroqi t2.
Taste of Hate is rarer than a straight skateboarder.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Vis Mortis is tier 1 oe tier 2...probably.
Maybe some details can be discussed but kinda nice list.
What breaks my heart (selfish heart) is after the hundreds of hours I played I have found 1 T1 (the last of the list) and 2 T2. #bleedingheart #rnjesushatesme
volls devotion :) ? missing in t1
Lioneye Glare T3 ? really ? it doesnt seem as common as other T3 uniques
IGN TylordRampage
last tier

prismweave belt
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
Malone wrote:
Lioneye Glare T3 ? really ? it doesnt seem as common as other T3 uniques

Debatable.

btw I'm still monitoring the thread; well from time to time and yes I forgot some stuff in it hence why I got you people in here :p
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 20, 2015, 1:18:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info