Season Ten, Event 35: One Hour Solo

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Top Prizes:

The overall alive top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Eye (Unique Golden Hoop) and 10 Reward Points.
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points.
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points.
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points.
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points.
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points.
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point.

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 24: 10 Reward Points.
  • Level 20-23: 7 Reward Points.
  • Level 16-19: 6 Reward Points.
  • Level 13-15: 5 Reward Points.
  • Level 10-12: 4 Reward Points.
  • Level 7-9: 3 Reward Points.
  • Level 5-6: 1 Reward Point.

Quest Prizes:
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.
  • Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points.
  • Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points.
  • Normal difficulty Brutus (Upper Prison): 2 Reward Points.
  • Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points.

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:
  • Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points.
  • Normal difficulty The Den: 2 Reward Points.

Random Prizes:
Reward points earned in this race grant tickets in a random draw for the following items:
  • Alternate Art Stone of Lazhwar Unique Item (50 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Sapphire Ring Item (30 available to be won)
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Died #1 with good progression and ok drops to desync.. second time..

meanwhile a maphacker is at merveil in 15 mins..
white tribal maul until lvl 16

how do I marauder? =/
Sure is hud
So empty crypt+ stupid layouts made me tp and run from crpyt1 so many times. Lost alot of time :|
had to fkn ground slam with a driftwood maul till prisoners gate QQ
not a single portal, only got enough reagents to craft weapon in middle of merv zone, but still no portal... had to attempt with white weap and 1 25% sapphire, killed her 1st form and she killed me

on 2nd run got gemcutters box, 2 alcs, woodsplitter... before merv zone.

Spoiler
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
Horrible RNG! ._. took me 18 minutes to kill burtus i cleared the entired freaking map....
dropped the 2nd Quicksilver of merveil
ign:Lars
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1288489/ (Standard)
>Lv 21
>53rd Ladder
>4th Duelist

Continuing the Ranged Duelist experiment with a Ranger mule at the start. Same passives as the previous race but with full offense since it's only 60mins and normal HC.

A usual run the necessary Tidal Island to get a QS flask and Poison Arrow. Brutus was the usual challenge but I had 2 TP scrolls so cheesed through that. He dropped a ridic bow that carried me through Merveil without a problem even though I had no sapphires o.O

After that things really started picking up with some lucky chance orbs on gear and multiple 24 Rustics. I would have hit 23 if I had realised sooner that I was actually one-shotting mobs with RoA + Hatred and my quiver's ele dmg bonus.

Smooth run. Next 90minute vanilla HC I am GOING TO STAY IN CRYPT 2. Charlatans. Charlatans everywhere.
I keep starting races late, this is not helping my points :)

25 minutes played and got to Level 10 which is OK but not great. No MS on boots so detoured to Tidal Island for the QS flask. Didn't have enough drops or time to craft stuff and got very lucky with a chance orb on my wand. Everything else was... meh.

Had to buy the ring. I probably missed a number of dropped items as I was fire trapping and rushing past mobs before they had died. Ah well, good practice for next time.

Having a problem though... race is over but no points allocated and my personal season details screen is not showing that I participated in the race. Don't worry, I haven't deleted my character yet, I know enough not to do it till the points are in :) I thought GGG said they'd fixed this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info