Season Ten, Event 35: One Hour Solo

The hardcore races have to be manually migrated at the moment, and it's currently 3am in New Zealand. These will be done later today, however please do not delete your characters otherwise we won't be able to award the points to you.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
The hardcore races have to be manually migrated at the moment, and it's currently 3am in New Zealand. These will be done later today, however please do not delete your characters otherwise we won't be able to award the points to you.

Thank you for the heads up Gary :) I am missing out on a demi from this event but I am sure this will come with the migration.
"
Gary_GGG wrote:

Ok, it's clear now :)
thanks for responding
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
why are my points still not added please?
No points here also.

RennschweinAlpha
Witch
lvl 17 and alive
No point also!!
plz check it, ty.
"
jimi1222 wrote:
No point also!!
plz check it, ty.

Ditto. Not too cool. ='[.]'=

ETA: Got points; characters not migrated to parent league, yet.
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Dec 31, 2014, 3:41:19 AM
"
Gary_GGG wrote:

pls points still not updated.

For me, these 6-8 points are extremely important, coz i am aiming at 500 points, and i am just half as good as the top racers, so if things like this happen, i may fail to reach 500, and i am investing my SOUL into this race to get 500.

:) thanks for understanding
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
ditto
need some points
sooo been over 12 hours?

Status...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info