WINDESTANZ WAND POWER SIPHON - FLASKS, EVA/BLOCK+SPELL BLOCK *ATZIRI*

Can you show your gear?
"
Saan wrote:
Can you show your gear?

Hi bro, I no longer play PoE. You can find my old gear I used for this build here:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1218705/page/1#p10283281
Given that GGG didn't nerf Alchemist nodes like I expected I plan to resuscitate this build and try it out for 2.2.

The idea would be to go for high flask effect from Pathfinder + Alchemist.

There are very few Ranger builds that can afford to go all the way to Alchemist unless you are doing something as CI/low-life as a Ranger, or doing a Ranger spell build like Blade Vortex, or a wander Ranger.

This is a life wand build that uses Power Siphon. And the advantages of going all the way to the Witch for wand nodes + flask nodes + shield nodes + Alchemist nodes + power charge are very attractive.

Ideally you want to combine Pathfinder's inc. flask effect nodes + Alchemist + Conqueror's Potency + any inc. flask effect prefixes you can add to non-unique flasks.

So your unique flasks will be buffed by 58%. Your regular flasks will be buffed by 83%. This is a bit ridiculous as you can see.

Thanks to the buff to frenzy charges this will also be a build that can easily run with high frenzy charges and high power charges.

I like this build because you can play ranged with max blocks.

The two downsides of this build though are: i) needs a high-level character to be effective (85+), and ii) runs a single target set-up and relies on proliferation for AOE. I plan to get better AOE potential now with enchantments (i.e. Commandment of Fury)
Last edited by Ceryneian on Mar 10, 2016, 2:47:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info