[1.3] (Videos) "Agent Smith" Scion Version // Mirror/Blink Arrow Triple Aura/ Cheap, Strong&Fun !

loving your build, thanks!
By removing 3 life nodes on the big life wheel near the scion start, you can grab the Retribution and Discipline and Training nodes, thus negating the life loss, and getting an extra 30 base life, 10 strength, 10 Intelligence, and 5% attack speed.

The next paragraph is subject to further thinking and build needs. If you don't take it, you should at least switch one of the two mana nodes next to Deep Thoughts to the +8% mana +10% mana regen next to the Witch start.
The extra 5% life node switch places you right beside Sanctity, which in addition to the 2 mana+life regeneration nodes behind it may be an interesting replacement for the Combat Stamina wheel, trading 10% armor and 5% life against 30% mana regen, 10% Energy Shield and 10 Strength and Intelligence. I'd also consider removing an extra life node, the two nodes under mana and regeneration and one of the two mana nodes beside Deep Thoughts to get two nodes closer to the templar start (without taking the last node to get to that start) and the Righteous Decree node with the cost reduction node before it. This gets you to a final (without taking the first paragraph change bonuses into account):
-5% Life, -10% Armour, +25% Mana Regen, +3% Mana, +0,4% Life Regen, +12% Reduced skill cost, +10 Int, +10 Str and +10% ES.

Do you really need the Leadership +30% aura aoe bonus?
Which Bandit reward does this build take?
"
By removing 3 life nodes on the big life wheel near the scion start, you can grab the Retribution and Discipline and Training nodes, thus negating the life loss, and getting an extra 30 base life, 10 strength, 10 Intelligence, and 5% attack speed.

The next paragraph is subject to further thinking and build needs. If you don't take it, you should at least switch one of the two mana nodes next to Deep Thoughts to the +8% mana +10% mana regen next to the Witch start.
The extra 5% life node switch places you right beside Sanctity, which in addition to the 2 mana+life regeneration nodes behind it may be an interesting replacement for the Combat Stamina wheel, trading 10% armor and 5% life against 30% mana regen, 10% Energy Shield and 10 Strength and Intelligence. I'd also consider removing an extra life node, the two nodes under mana and regeneration and one of the two mana nodes beside Deep Thoughts to get two nodes closer to the templar start (without taking the last node to get to that start) and the Righteous Decree node with the cost reduction node before it. This gets you to a final (without taking the first paragraph change bonuses into account):
-5% Life, -10% Armour, +25% Mana Regen, +3% Mana, +0,4% Life Regen, +12% Reduced skill cost, +10 Int, +10 Str and +10% ES.

Do you really need the Leadership +30% aura aoe bonus?
Which Bandit reward does this build take?

Hello. Thanks to you, I updated my build, and I'm gonna take some points you've talked about. Here is how it would look like https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAA5YD7gQHBfkIZwj0DF8NzRZvFy8YPBmKGo8cpxzOHRQdqh2-JKoksCj6K1AtgzOHNZI26TpYOuE7KDwtPQ9Bh0KjRnFI50yzTblTpVXGVdZZbVqRXypfmGBDZOdqQ2qsa9ttGW49bqpvnnRVfRiApILHgwmD24Vgj0aTOpcGm6GbtacIqH2qxKyYtfK3PriTu-O86r0nvYLAVMM6xKLE9sauykrMvM8y0_vYvdrd4Yjjauvk6-7sivJF9tr31_no-tL7Cf4K_kn-VP6P_rpo8q9sTP8Es6IA8B8QlxNspldN48BmpqyIQEVH

Yes I think that the Leadership node is really important cause "you'll often be away from certain of your clones, and they need to get the auras you cast in order to still deal damage to the offscreen monsters."

I also updated my build even further by adding bandits, updated the gear section and pros&cons too. Cya in Wraeclast and thanks for passing by ;)
IGN: TeslaChronos / Face_Tankit
"
loving your build, thanks!

Thank you man, glad you like it :)
How is this build doing after the nerf?
anybody??? ▲
HC viable?
Performed well and easy in 1.3. I used lots of different gear but trap boots are core itemsa and a nice idea!

Thats how would skills so far in 2.0
Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA5YD7gQHCGcI9AthDF8NzRZvFy8YPBhWGNcZihqPHKcczhzcHRQdqh2-JKoo-itQMtEzhzbpOlg7KDwtQYdFR0ZxSOdMs025U6VVqVXGVdZakV8qX7BgQ2TnaFho8moBakNqrGvbbRluPW-ecql0VXxLfRiApILHgwmDX4PMg9uExYVgiECJ2I8aj0aTOpZ0lwaXtJuhm7WiAKaspwiofarErJivbK-ntz64k7vjvSe-gMBUwzrEosT2xq7KSsy80B_T-9eW2L3a3eGI42rr5Ovu7Irv6_Af9tr31_no-tL7Cf4K_kn-VP66

I used lot of different gear compared to that guide, but the TrapBoots are important and core items.
Gear
Spoiler

I'm a bit ashame about 4L but its hard to replace bow or chest if crafting fails.
Tornado-Shot is dead, seriously!
Last edited by te4zer on Jul 12, 2015, 10:54:55 AM
Hello guys, I was away from the game for some time, but I like to see that this build caused some emulation :)

I updated my Scion and it works even better than 1.3 now as your clones crit with Ice Golem. So I was wondering about a max crit chance high phys bow for your clones to use it. But I think it would just be a plus though, as this build could not whatsoever be built around crit chance.

Fire Golem might as well be something to think about.

But as I play on Warbands now, I don't spend time on that character anymore. Might level another Smith Army guy on this league though.

Anyway, here is my gear :

Tree Lvl 88 Scion : https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABA5YD7gQHCGcI9A3NFm8XLxg8GYoaOBqPHM4c3B0UHaodviSwJy8o-ipNK1Ay0TOHNZI6WDsoPC0_J0GHRUdFnUZxTLNNuVFMU1JVxlXWWW1Z81qRXypfmF-wYENk52aeakNqrGvbbRluPW-ecg90VX0YfVuApILHgwmDX4PMg9uFYIhAj0aQVZM6muCboZu1pqynCKh9qsSsR6yYr6e3PriTvOq9J76AwFTDOsT2xq7KSsy8zzLT-9i92t3hiONq6-Tr7uyK9tr31_no-tL7Cf4K_kn-VP6P

Since I don't have an enlighten, Conqueror's Efficiency is mandatory. I can assure that this build is still a blast, and still extremely powerfull and really safe as well.

Enjoy :)
Last edited by JungTzu on Aug 4, 2015, 7:29:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info