[2.2 UPDATED] BLENDER REBORN - DW -phys - Crit

"
dr0guletz wrote:
"
Theridor wrote:
Wondering if you could update the CWDT gems setup to have more details, like what level should CWDT and supported trigger gems be at for best effectiveness?

More efficiency means playing and experimenting, i couldn't tell you what level feels better atm, but I usually try to make the cwdt activate at 1/3 of my current HP , so it has time to activate at least twice before the situation becomes critical.

Ah, ok, makes sense :P
Thanks for the tip, I just hit 77 and I'm moving on up pretty quick using this build (plus my own little tweaks), getting up to around 10 aps, and 30k dps fully buffed. Only thing I've died to recently was when I spawned Ephij, Crackling Sky on a beyond map. His insane storm call wrecked me haha. Anyways thanks for the build, I'll be playing this for a long while.
"
Theridor wrote:
"
dr0guletz wrote:
"
Theridor wrote:
Wondering if you could update the CWDT gems setup to have more details, like what level should CWDT and supported trigger gems be at for best effectiveness?

More efficiency means playing and experimenting, i couldn't tell you what level feels better atm, but I usually try to make the cwdt activate at 1/3 of my current HP , so it has time to activate at least twice before the situation becomes critical.

Ah, ok, makes sense :P
Thanks for the tip, I just hit 77 and I'm moving on up pretty quick using this build (plus my own little tweaks), getting up to around 10 aps, and 30k dps fully buffed. Only thing I've died to recently was when I spawned Ephij, Crackling Sky on a beyond map. His insane storm call wrecked me haha. Anyways thanks for the build, I'll be playing this for a long while.

no offence but you might have shitty gear to only reach 30k dmg, from what i can gather you should go 40k++ easy ....try getting 2 varunastra blades,if you don;t have them already, mana shouldn;t be an issue because of the 2 mana on hit that varunastra has.
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
"
dr0guletz wrote:

no offence but you might have shitty gear to only reach 30k dmg, from what i can gather you should go 40k++ easy ....try getting 2 varunastra blades,if you don;t have them already, mana shouldn;t be an issue because of the 2 mana on hit that varunastra has.

Yeah I've had to sacrifice dps to max out my resistances. Also I've been using a Soul Taker instead of 2 Varunastra's, maybe I'll get a 2nd one eventually. Thanks for the heads up.
The dps will always come from weapons and the gems and the req gear, try 2 varunastra and see how it's going, the only mana issue should be on single target attacks, but let's be real ...they don't live that long either to run out of mana.

It's good you're having fun with the build, keep at it ;)

Stay safe exiles ;)
I'm also using a varunastra and a soultaker. I have reserved almost all my mana with 3 aura's. I took charisma nodes under vaal pact for this. Running blasphemy+enfeeble, Hatred and Herald of Ash.

this is what i did with the passives (lvl 79). No crit nodes.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAQOHBS0FtQaLCEkJWAomC8EMcwzyDY0OQxEvFr8ZihqPG60g4yFgIuoj0yP2JpUqOC4IMHw17zY9Ou1AoEMxRwZHfkp9TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1boV5daGluvXzlf2mBBYeJirGNwZU1noGyMbyd07XX9eu99dYFBglOEb4TZh3aK8I19jb-T_JVmmy2dqqOKpcumf7CrsbOy3LTFtUi9Nr6nwYvC7MMzwzrEgs1fz-nQ0NN-0_zUQtrB26fb590N4JXjn-jW62Prju1B7g722vsJ_MX-ug==?accountName=Lionz0r&characterName=BOR_Lion

My dps with all charges = 44k
+ atziri flask = 53k
+ ancestral protector = 63k

Next 4 lvls i will take jewel nodes. Saving up for some nice ones ..

this build is so much fun btw, and very classic. Like it a lot :)

Last edited by Lionz0r on Apr 22, 2016, 3:26:37 PM
"
Lionz0r wrote:
I'm also using a varunastra and a soultaker. I have reserved almost all my mana with 3 aura's. I took charisma nodes under vaal pact for this. Running blasphemy+enfeeble, Hatred and Herald of Ash.

this is what i did with the passives (lvl 79). No crit nodes.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAQOHBS0FtQaLCEkJWAomC8EMcwzyDY0OQxEvFr8ZihqPG60g4yFgIuoj0yP2JpUqOC4IMHw17zY9Ou1AoEMxRwZHfkp9TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1boV5daGluvXzlf2mBBYeJirGNwZU1noGyMbyd07XX9eu99dYFBglOEb4TZh3aK8I19jb-T_JVmmy2dqqOKpcumf7CrsbOy3LTFtUi9Nr6nwYvC7MMzwzrEgs1fz-nQ0NN-0_zUQtrB26fb590N4JXjn-jW62Prju1B7g722vsJ_MX-ug==?accountName=Lionz0r&characterName=BOR_Lion

My dps with all charges = 44k
+ atziri flask = 53k
+ ancestral protector = 63k

Next 4 lvls i will take jewel nodes. Saving up for some nice ones ..

this build is so much fun btw, and very classic. Like it a lot :)

It really is one of the most fun to play build i've enjoyed along the time. it has the most balance betwen tank-dps of most build i've come by in this time.

Really glad you guyz enjoy it.

Stay safe exiles ;)
Finally hit 100k dps with atziri flask

almost lvl 87 now :)
Any news on the build? Was thinking about using it in the next league, but won't Varunastras be hard to get since they are league specific? :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info