Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

does "Area of effect" and "Area damage" effect us? and I am using Inpulsa too.
Thank you!
"
jackieh917 wrote:
@b1zm4rk

re: Attack speed - It increased your whirling blades/leap slam which is the way you move around and dodge mechanics 99% of the time while you kill things, especially bosses. It makes a huge difference between life and death. It also saves you from having to waste space in your gear getting it on there.

re: minion nodes - Add up all the minion nodes that you path through and that's the amount of damage you get added total from taking Spiritual Aid. You're not going to get that much anywhere else. It's a huge improvement to this build. I highly recommend not skipping them. 10% damage per node is a LOT of damage!

re: your reaction to the imgur guide - It's in the guide! More people need to see it.....

Ah, so how much Attack Speed should I aim to get to be some kind of a bare minimum, or what would the optimal value be around?

Thanks a lot for answering btw :D This actually makes sense, and having to be able to move faster, will help me a lot :D
@b1zm4rk

You're welcome!

Don't worry about it too too much, tbh. There are other offensive stats that are much more important (as listed in the gearing guide.) Just get the nodes listed in the tree that mention it, level your faster attacks gem to 20 and quality it with a GCP to 20% and you'll gain another 10% to your Whirling Blades.

Qualitying your gems is underrated. Check the wiki for what quality-ing does or use ctrl-c if you use PoeTradeMacro. Check out the bonuses! Level gems in your offhand weapons, too. Either for getting to 20% and selling, using in lvl 3 gem room or vaaling. To collect GCP, save all quality gems you get and vendor them in quantities that = 40%. That will get you 1 GCP.

The guide specifically mentions which gems are worth qualitying in our build (hint: most of them!)
"
Silvragon wrote:
does "Area of effect" and "Area damage" effect us? and I am using Inpulsa too.
Thank you!

I don’t think it affects Inpulsa Explosions, but if it did, it would glargely go to waste. It should affect Lightning Spire but not Arc.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 12, 2019, 4:43:45 PM

is this worth multi modding? if so what would should i craft on it? I have never done high level crafting before.
"
tad2q wrote:

is this worth multi modding? if so what would should i craft on it? I have never done high level crafting before.

multi to sell maybe, for this build, you are missing the most important stat "elemental damage as extra chaos damage"
IGN: Arcmaimed
"
tad2q wrote:

I'd scour it and only regal ones that have tier 1 elemental as extra chaos on them. That mod has no similarly strong craftable alternative, it should be the base affix you build your weapon around.

You can check PerkyPsycho's crafting guide linked in the OP under the Gear section for a step-by-step tutorial on how to get around crafting good weapons for this build.
@sny83 and @statusblue
thanks wasnt too sure, so first priority is elemental as extra chaos (if t1 regal?) 2nd is damage penetrates ele res?

Thanks for the info
"
tad2q wrote:
@sny83 and @statusblue
thanks wasnt too sure, so first priority is elemental as extra chaos (if t1 regal?) 2nd is damage penetrates ele res?

Thanks for the info

That depends on your budget/patience.

If you want a very good dagger without too much RNG involved, go for just the t1 ele as extra chaos mod. You'll probably use a lot less alterations to get only that mod as opposed to both t1/t1, and you have a 50% chance of success in annuling a useless mod after you regal the weapon.

If you go for t1 ele as extra chaos AND t1 penetration, be prepared to burn a lot of alterations. Your chances of annuling off a useless stat also go down to 33%. That little bit of damage boost is not worth the time and risk, IMO, but if you're swimming in time and currency, by all means, go for it.
I've got a 5-link Queen's Hunger

Should I upgrade to a 6-link Queen's Hunger or a 5-link Inpulsa?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info