Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I was looking at your current setup, and had a couple questions in regards to gems.

Primarily in regards to Whirling Blades, and how you are using it in this build? Are you using it for the +10% Attack Speed?

Fire Golem? I haven't started incorporating this little guy in yet, but not sure how he fits in yet.

I guess in a sense, can you give me a quick rundown of what you are doing as far as what your current setup is?
Anyone got the "Gain % of non chaos damage as extra chaos dmg" craft level max ?
Looking for a crafter mate ! :)
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
sny83 wrote:
That little bit of damage boost is not worth the time and risk, IMO, but if you're swimming in time and currency, by all means, go for it.

Penetration gives NO damage boost compare to double damage

(...)

p.s. penetration is like 0.5% DPS better only in one case - if your character is literally naked

And people are still trying to roll both extra chaos and penetration for some reason (especially with that insane chaos to alteration exchange ratio). The only reason to do that - if you are playing standard and have no access to betrayal crafting mods.

Thanks for pointing that out! Truth be told I never checked the mod in PoB because I knew I wouldn't be going for it given the time/luck it takes to get it rolled properly, I just assumed whoever first suggested replacing it with double damage has done the math when they said it's a minor DPS loss.
is there any way to get the crafting recipe for double damage and hybrid mod in standard right now?
Last edited by TF288 on Jan 13, 2019, 6:28:04 AM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Anarkicz wrote:

pretty interesting actually, I'm gonna try this

upd. So it's like 20% less DPS, a lot less cast speed and attack speed (a lot worse movement with whirling blades). But with 6646 HP, 2350 mana, acrobatics and phase acrobatics I feel really tanky, I can literally facetank t16 syndicate. But I'm not sure if its worth it for softcore.

i like Vaal Grace, Vaal rightouse fire combo from this build ... and Storm Brand setup ... and its wand build :)
Hello,

First of all like many others:
Thanks for the greet build and thanks to the comunity to keep it alive.

I manage to do this and was lucky to hit 2 of the desired stat.
I don't really want to test my luck any further but do I lost a lot by trading
lightning damage to spell for cold damage ?
ig name leminorair
"
Leminorair wrote:

I manage to do this and was lucky to hit 2 of the desired stat.
I don't really want to test my luck any further but do I lost a lot by trading
lightning damage to spell for cold damage ?

good reason to finally install and use Path of building?

p.s. 3.5% less DPS just for lightning damage
Yes I realise I can do the test myself instead of asking.
But the lazyness is strong in this one
ig name leminorair
edit*

removed*2nd
Last edited by mk86 on Jan 15, 2019, 8:22:51 AM
any1 selling daggers ? PM

too lazy to craft.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info