Bialus wrote:
Hi, this is my gear:
-i have all ress 84% - wise oak so I am thinking of upgrading scepters to
daggers? or should i focus on something else like jevels etc
-yes i know my neck sux but currently i dont have better idea for dexterity
requirements...
Any hints appreciated :)

Get a good daggers, movement is very important in high tier maps
"elemental damage to attacks" on your belt and ring doesn't work for arc. You can craft "increased damage" if you have it unlocked
Like that:
Does the new "36% increased damage while leeching" craftable mod work for this build ? seems like a good prefix for Gloves and Amulets.
"
jackbubu wrote:
Does the new "36% increased damage while leeching" craftable mod work for this build ? seems like a good prefix for Gloves and Amulets.

It's alright, but I think 20% "increased damage" is still more reliable and a better choice overall
Hello.

how much did you waste to get a good gear to do high level maps?

You can check my profile and char... my gear is pretty low im dealing atm about 9k damages per use and its pretty low i think.

Atm im farming 1-2maps just to get some more currency for better gear...

So again lets go back to my question... how much currency do you spend to get decent gear to farm high level maps? :)

This is my first league when i made witch class so this class is prety new to me, but i liked this build and its pretty fun.
May I dual wield using 1 sceptre/dagger, along with a shield?
"
Hello.

You can check my profile and char... my gear is pretty low im dealing atm about 9k damages per use and its pretty low i think.

So again lets go back to my question... how much currency do you spend to get decent gear to farm high level maps? :)

This is my first league when i made witch class so this class is prety new to me, but i liked this build and its pretty fun.

YOu can check my gear i have spend 20 c for some items i am farming t8 right now.
"
Heding wrote:
"
Hello.

YOu can check my gear i have spend 20 c for some items i am farming t8 right now.

What are some solid daggers to purchase that will get me decently far into maps? I am wanting to use whirling blades, but I just dont have good enough daggers to use right now.
"
pain4meandu wrote:
May I dual wield using 1 sceptre/dagger, along with a shield?

That's not dual wield then

but if you want to use a shield you can check out my character

not optimal but I like it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info