Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

What do you think about using Hallowed Hybrid flasks instead of Divine Mana Flasks? I find that I don't use Divine Mana Flask more than once when getting hit and Hybrid Flasks not only give more mana at the same speed as Divine mana flask, but it also gives a good chunk of life which is good b/c you're probably going to use a life flask at the same time anyway.

Also why have remove curses on the Divine Mana Flask when Eternal Flask already does the same thing?
@TwoZeroThree: Hybrid flasks should work, i must admit i haven't even thought about them yet so thanks for the idea! You can use any useful suffixes on the flasks, that mana flask was simply the only one i had in stash.
twitch.tv/enki91
After messing around with Hybrid Flasks I believe that they are almost strict upgrades over Divine Mana Flask and the increased charge usage didn't matter very much at all. I also recommend getting one with extra maximum charges if possible b/c the charge on crit ends up not mattering so much with the increased charge usage. Not sure what the other mod should be but I don't think it really matters. Maybe freeze immunity b/c none of the other flasks have it.
Last edited by TwoZeroThree on Sep 6, 2015, 12:35:46 AM
i want to do my bandit quest again. your suggest is help-kill-help alira. so what book i should buy ? have 4 and i dont know to buy what
Hey Enki91, thanks for all the replies and I'm back with another question. How do I get lvl 21 on arc anyways? Also, is there an easy way to get 6 linked body armour? I've used like 30-40 orb of fusing and unfortunately, it doesn't work :( I've got all the gems already but no armour to use it on T.T Also, do I have to refund certain points around 100 points mark?
Last edited by iTeehee on Sep 8, 2015, 11:23:54 AM
@Thared: Get 2 Alira's book of reform at vendor with 20 orbs of regret and a Lapis amulet. After that use one each at normal and merciless difficulty. Either that or just start a new character.

@iTeehee: You get a level 21 arc by either using Vaal orb on level 20 arc and getting lucky or buying one from someone else for ~15 exalted orbs. You could use background weapons and level 6 arc gems to vaal them when they're all level 20 and hope one of them works.

You need much more than 30-40 orbs of fusing to get a 6-link. The average amount of orbs used to get one is 1500. The easiest way to get a 6-link would be to farm Aqueduct map over and over and get 9 Humility cards to get Tabula Rasa but that's lacking in defensive stats. It's actually better to just get a good 5 link chest for a few Exalted orbs b/c the Faster Casting in my experience isn't really necessary. I may even use Item Rarity instead of Faster Casting if I ever get a 6link.

When you get the double curse node and use the intelligence node where Agility and Might nodes are you can refund the Strength and Intelligence node leading to Mind over Matter near start to get an extra skill point but that's about it.
"
TwoZeroThree wrote:
@Thared: Get 2 Alira's book of reform at vendor with 20 orbs of regret and a Lapis amulet. After that use one each at normal and merciless difficulty. Either that or just start a new character.

@iTeehee: You get a level 21 arc by either using Vaal orb on level 20 arc and getting lucky or buying one from someone else for ~15 exalted orbs. You could use background weapons and level 6 arc gems to vaal them when they're all level 20 and hope one of them works.

You need much more than 30-40 orbs of fusing to get a 6-link. The average amount of orbs used to get one is 1500. The easiest way to get a 6-link would be to farm Aqueduct map over and over and get 9 Humility cards to get Tabula Rasa but that's lacking in defensive stats. It's actually better to just get a good 5 link chest for a few Exalted orbs b/c the Faster Casting in my experience isn't really necessary. I may even use Item Rarity instead of Faster Casting if I ever get a 6link.

When you get the double curse node and use the intelligence node where Agility and Might nodes are you can refund the Strength and Intelligence node leading to Mind over Matter near start to get an extra skill point but that's about it.

thank for answer.
Last edited by Thared on Sep 9, 2015, 7:15:15 AM
Hello!
I've been playing with this build and reached lvl76 today in warbands (I'm not a hardcore player =).
But I don't know if I did domething wrong...
It seems like I'm not doing enough damange.
Something that I'm not so sure about is how much crit chance/mult should go for or if I got the wrong itens...

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAuMEswVCBx4HpQj0DkgRDxEtEZYTnhZvFr8W8xcvGGoabB_HIG4i9CSqJjwmlScvKU8reCycLYsvnTLRNuk5UjpYOtg740GWRPtFR0WdSVFJskwtTLNQMFNSVUtVxlXWWAdd8l8qYeJkCWTnakNsC20ZdFV8g34zfll_xoCkghCCm4UyiiiMNo_6kFWTJ5UulnSa4JuhogCkkayYrrO2hsBUwGbQ9dWm217fsOFz42rkIuvu6_XsOO0g8NX31_rS

Could you or someone tell me how do I get more damage in this build? I don't have much currency, most of it I spend to get the ring.
Anyway, really fun to play with this build =]. I've always played with leap+cyclone+resulute tech. Never had any success with crit builds.
@disastergamer: Hey, there's nothing wrong with your gear or passive tree. You're in the process of getting all crit nodes, which will top off your crit chance around 55% with full charges.

The cause of your low DPS is simply that your Arc gem is still low level. Unlike attacks, spells scale mostly through gem levels. There will be a substantial damage difference between now and when your Arc hits Lv20.
Another huge boost would be getting a 5/6L chest. It may be out of your budget right now, but if you grind and save up for it you can get a 6L within a few days.
twitch.tv/enki91
@Enki91
Oh, thank you. Gonna play more with her then. I found a new gem with a higher quality and changed it.
Got almost 20 quality. Guess thats why it didn't scale with the rest of my gear and level.
Yeah, I was searching for a good 5L chest, I think I can get one. I may try to do a glass canon with my tabula... =]
Thanks again Enki91.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info