Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey guys, thx again Enki91 for ur build , am still playing it and am actually 92 with

Played with tabula until there and i finally found my 6L on my new chest \\O//

I tried to play with Increased Critical Damage and no Empower, and it looks to be more interesting, why do you preconize Empower, do u think Crit dmg is not a priority ?

Thx for answer when u ll get time

Cya

*edit* Empower for Arc lvl 21 and take a 6th bounce i guess,

So if i undesrtood well the thing, best combo is : Take a 21 arc corrupted gem and use Increased Critical dmg when you can play without Empower,

Am i right professor ? ;)

(sorry for my english ;D)
Last edited by kami_koi on Aug 1, 2015, 9:33:10 PM
Did this build just get Ninja-Nerfed? I feel like I just lost about 80 mana regen/second... I'm sitting at 112 at lvl 82? Two days ago I could cast arc forever if I never got hit...
Hey, thanks for the guide!

Do you think going for the spell crit nodes (arcane potency/doom cast) are better than going for celestial punishment and celestial judgement near templar?

Also, I feel very squishy to physical damage. Is it viable to skip dark arts and go for a spell damage shield instead?
@sundaypluem: I would not recommend CI without a high ES shield or really highend gear. Also Mind over Matter will not work with CI. It's not impossible to go CI Crit Arc though, most of the major ES nodes are nearby the spellcrit nodes.

@kami_koi: That is right, but in 2.0 we use neither of those. Your base 5L should always be Arc - Echo - Light Pen - Life Leech - PCoC, and Faster Casting as 6th link once you get one.

@Rutzy: I did not notice anything, but then again i only play this build for doing dailies in standard currently.

@shadowminionz: Yes, crit + crit multi will outperform the celestial wheel.

A shield won't help you much against physical damage unless you heavily invest into block, which we don't have enough points for. To survive physical damage, we use the Alchemist cluster together with a Granite Flask of Iron Skin, which will easily give you 6-8k armour.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
@kami_koi: That is right, but in 2.0 we use neither of those. Your base 5L should always be Arc - Echo - Light Pen - Life Leech - PCoC, and Faster Casting as 6th link once you get one.

What about the tips : Call of the brotherhood freezes, and with this one you can skip lifeleech ? :D

I actually got 6L with : Arc - Spell Echo - PCoC - LightPen - Faster Casting - Empower ^^

Would adding increased critical damage or strikes be good in this build in replace for the lightning penetration? I experimented with both and each gave me about 4k boost in damage.
"
drankk wrote:
Would adding increased critical damage or strikes be good in this build in replace for the lightning penetration? I experimented with both and each gave me about 4k boost in damage.

Hi Drankk,

In the gem section of Whaitiri's guide, he says the benefits of lightning penetration don't show up on the tooltip, but adds significant hidden dps. Ntk also verified that the classic:

Arc - Spell Echo - Lightning Penetration - Life Leech - Power Charge on Crit - Faster Casting

setup is the best.

Of course nothing says you can't experiment with the different gems to see what feels better to you.

MJ
To verify what Whaitiri said earlier, I saw a big jump in my dps when I replaced my 17/0 Arc with a 20/15 Arc I traded. If you crunch the numbers, you'll see about a 10% damage increase per level towards the end.

(Arc Level) (% dmg increase)
2 23%
3 34%
4 29%
5 29%
6 26%
7 26%
8 19%
9 17%
10 18%
11 17%
12 16%
13 16%
14 16%
15 16%
16 15%
17 10%
18 10%
19 10%
20 10%
21 10%

A question for you veterans, since I'm new to the game/economy. On Standard I paid 13 fusings (that's about 6.5 chaos?) for a corrupted L20/Q15 Arc gem. Was that a decent price or did I get ripped off?

Either way, I've enjoyed the jump in DPS.
Update on my build: Before was at around 7k dps buffed, now I'm at 25k unbuffed and 30k buffed at level 86! Don't have any jewels equipped yet, and have not found a better second wand with cast speed / crit multiplier. So far really liking this build, having barely any problems with reflect after picking up an Atziri's Splendour due to the life gain after killing an enemy (works really well when there is a large pack with reflect as the life back negates the reflect once killing the mobs around the reflected monster)

Gear:

"
drankk wrote:
Gear:

Spoiler
Spoiler

How the F*** did you already get this gear @_@ !
Last edited by kami_koi on Aug 2, 2015, 9:38:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info