Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
@jldv34

Mind Drinker wouldn't work, it's Attack Leech and Arc is a spell. Until you can afford a Watcher's Eye, you could try replacing Blind with Mana Leech on Orb of Storms, something i'll probably put into the build next league. Or farm for the leech boot enchant in Cruel Lab, that was enough for me in SSF until i've finally got a Mind of the Council at Lv98.

it work perectly, tanks, soon i wil have $$$ for the watcher´s eye

very nice build
Finally bothered to do Uber Elder in SSF, didn't record the fight but it was actually pretty easy, had three stupid deaths but atleast killed him on first try. And the reward is..
Spoiler

So this should be final proof that it is possible to do all content in temp leagues with this build.

€: Another Uber Elder in SSF down, starting to get the hang of this fight.
Spoiler
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Aug 16, 2018, 5:32:11 PM
Hi enki

First of all, I would like to thank you for this wonderful guide. You have managed to make a hard-to-learn game easy for beginners. I've learned a lot about PoE just by reading your guide over and over again. Thank you.

And now to my question.

Which enchantment is preferable to Helmet dmg-wise. a) Arc Chains an additional hour or b) 150% increased Effect of the Buff provided by your Lightning Golems?
According to Path of Building, I only get about 1,000 difference in Total DPS. But which enchantment is best for Mapping and for Bosses?
"
rhallenborg wrote:
Hi enki

First of all, I would like to thank you for this wonderful guide. You have managed to make a hard-to-learn game easy for beginners. I've learned a lot about PoE just by reading your guide over and over again. Thank you.

And now to my question.

Which enchantment is preferable to Helmet dmg-wise. a) Arc Chains an additional hour or b) 150% increased Effect of the Buff provided by your Lightning Golems?
According to Path of Building, I only get about 1,000 difference in Total DPS. But which enchantment is best for Mapping and for Bosses?

Arc Chains usually scales better with all the highend stuff, but Lightning Golem Buff Effect enhances mobility and damage, which is great for faster map clearing and dodging stuff.
The deciding factor here is probably their price, Arc Chains is used in lots of meta builds currently and therefore pretty expensive while all golem buff effect enchants are usually more affordable.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Aug 16, 2018, 5:38:33 PM
Sorry for the newbish question, but I am new to POE and this is only my second build. I am struggling against end game bosses, starting at regular Elder, Breach bosses, etc. I am on Xbox, so I am not sure I can post my character, but are there any types for taking down tougher bosses with this build?

Thanks in advance.
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
rhallenborg wrote:
Hi enki

And now to my question.

Arc Chains usually scales better with all the highend stuff, but Lightning Golem Buff Effect enhances mobility and damage, which is great for faster map clearing and dodging stuff.
The deciding factor here is probably their price, Arc Chains is used in lots of meta builds currently and therefore pretty expensive while all golem buff effect enchants are usually more affordable.

Moin enki,
Would loved it to see the fight. Reached now lvl 96 (never thought of going that far, especially that my friends on Xbox didn't even got over lvl 93)

After hundreds of shaped vaal temple maps guess its time to complete the atlas, maps I do have a lot thanks to your progression guide. Never thought I'm swimming in 300+ red maps.

As on Xbox delve start 3rd September should have enough time to try Uber elder, hopefully.

Cheers.
XBOX Gt I44I MustaSurma.
Bhaalberith Incursion lvl96 Elementalist Arc build.
BrindalynnOdessa Delve SSF lvl91 Elementalist Arc build.
Hi @Enki91
U made good job with this guide. I have one question too you. U didnt mentioned anything about resistances. In my previous builds i maxed it out. Should i do this here too? Im playin on HC league.
Are you going around with that elemental resistance pen sceptre all the time, or is it only for specific targets like shaper or elder etc? If you are using it all the time, is it significant damage boost compared to highrolled Doryani Catalyst?

Would you recommend getting both Mind of the Council, and Watcher's Eye, or one of those should be enough?

Is there anything i could run in a weapon to increase my dmg output, instead of vortex setup you run?

Cheers @Enki91
Hi again,
now finished almost all maps until tier 14 at level 91, the question is, what could i improve.

5840 life, 2k (1.6k w reserved ) mana.

"screen" dmg says 45k with dual golems and wrath aura.

Currently like 3-4ex available, but i do not see anything easily pushing it
forward without much higher invest.

What do you think ( check profile -> "KuschelFleisch" character )?

Thank you :)
"
Unista wrote:
Are you going around with that elemental resistance pen sceptre all the time, or is it only for specific targets like shaper or elder etc? If you are using it all the time, is it significant damage boost compared to highrolled Doryani Catalyst?

Would you recommend getting both Mind of the Council, and Watcher's Eye, or one of those should be enough?

Is there anything i could run in a weapon to increase my dmg output, instead of vortex setup you run?

Cheers @Enki91

Lightning pen on scepters helping you against enfeeble mods so you don't lose to much damage. And tool tip doesn't consider penetration at all so far I see.

Got a nice ilvl83 sambar scepter and shaped it for myself but do have an alternative for it.
XBOX Gt I44I MustaSurma.
Bhaalberith Incursion lvl96 Elementalist Arc build.
BrindalynnOdessa Delve SSF lvl91 Elementalist Arc build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info