Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi there, I'm fairly new to POE (about a month) and I started with your build in the Incursion Flashback. I'm enjoying the build a lot, especially when I switched from Tabula rasa to Inpulsa. The Clear speed is super awesome and the blasts from Inpulsa looks really cool as well. I've just reached level 88 and I've got 5k HP and about 1.9k Mana. In flashback, somehow I found the watcher's eye with mana leach cheaper than the mind of council. I can actually clear everything fairly easily and if I use flasks and vaal arc, I can kill the bosses fairly fast too. Doing T8-T10 maps at the moment. Most of my gear was cheap and I would like to think early-endgame(?).
Can someone please take a look at my character 'witchracingpewpew' and suggest what should I be doing next to improve my character further to reach end game ?
Any help is appreciated.
i am trying the build, and i enjoy a lot, now at the maps its a little bit hard to sustain mana and the conceils helmet is 5 exalted, the traps i dont like most of times i miss it, it is possible to get "mind drinker" from the skill tree, or you thin is not so good?
"
jldv34 wrote:
i am trying the build, and i enjoy a lot, now at the maps its a little bit hard to sustain mana and the conceils helmet is 5 exalted, the traps i dont like most of times i miss it, it is possible to get "mind drinker" from the skill tree, or you thin is not so good?

I don´t know if the helmet is good, i suggest to get wrath gem and get a watcher´s eye with mana leech while wrath is active. its around 3ex though, but cheaper then the helmet and - as you can read in guide - the sustain is more stable then with the helmet.
not to say you have more options on the helmet choice when going the watcher´s eye way.

I had huge issues sustaining mana as well ( made playing this char clunky ... the "manual" way sustaining mana with orb of storms / syphoning trap works not good at all from my point of view ).

using the watcher´s eye the problems are gone, permanently full mana, now its real fun.
from the point switching to watcher´s eye i just could go some map tiers higher easily - just because i do not have mana issues any more!
-> mana issues directly influence stability in defense because of MoM.
Last edited by bex_HB on Aug 15, 2018, 1:56:27 AM
enki, i am having trouble and my sheet dps shows 150 still...I followed the guide to a T and have singularity and tabula rasa. Do you have any vids of your rotation? I think im missing something.
"

jldv34 wrote:

I don´t know if the helmet is good, i suggest to get wrath gem and get a watcher´s eye with mana leech while wrath is active. its around 3ex though, but cheaper then the helmet and - as you can read in guide - the sustain is more stable then with the helmet.
not to say you have more options on the helmet choice when going the watcher´s eye way.

I had huge issues sustaining mana as well ( made playing this char clunky ... the "manual" way sustaining mana with orb of storms / syphoning trap works not good at all from my point of view ).

using the watcher´s eye the problems are gone, permanently full mana, now its real fun.
from the point switching to watcher´s eye i just could go some map tiers higher easily - just because i do not have mana issues any more!
-> mana issues directly influence stability in defense because of MoM.
"

thanks or the tip i Don't have the 3ex but i will try to get
Last edited by jldv34 on Aug 15, 2018, 10:42:12 AM
"
jldv34 wrote:

thanks or the tip i Don't have the 3ex but i will try to get

My experience is that - once you got all basic gear - this is the real build enabler.
It does make playing really smooth compared to the "manual" solution.

So try and grind some currency to get it :)
@raz415

All I can say is try it, not sure how reliable it procs EO and how fast the projectile is without investment but if it works for you then sure.

@xMalachi

Looks like you already got some upgrades there. Next thing you could do is buy a base helmet with one of the listed enchants, I think Lightning Golem Buff Effect should be pretty affordable, and then Essence or Chaos craft it. You could also get some more DPS from a proper boot enchant, could probably farm one within a few Merc Lab runs. And replace one of the life flasks with a Wise Oak.

@bex_HB

I see you've already got your upgrade, but just for the record: yes, a 5L Inpulsa will be roughly similar in damage thanks to the shock effect, even better if you can surround the boss with mobs.

@ChimeraShot

You could upgrade your amulet and replace the mastercraft on your weapon with Lightning Damage to Spells, the current one doesn't affect Arc. After that boot enchant, can easily be farmed in Merc Lab. You could also buy a helmet with a proper enchant, but that would probably limit you to a 4L Orb of Storms without any further changes to gear.

@jldv34

Mind Drinker wouldn't work, it's Attack Leech and Arc is a spell. Until you can afford a Watcher's Eye, you could try replacing Blind with Mana Leech on Orb of Storms, something i'll probably put into the build next league. Or farm for the leech boot enchant in Cruel Lab, that was enough for me in SSF until i've finally got a Mind of the Council at Lv98.

@smbcharger12

Please make your character tab public so I can check.
twitch.tv/enki91
@Enki91

thank you :)

yes i saw the 5l inpulsa indeed was way better. meanwhile i managed to 6l it with roughly 400 fusing invest, not that bad imo ;)
A 21/20 lightning pen gem is better than 20/23 yea?
"
AlienFX_ wrote:
A 21/20 lightning pen gem is better than 20/23 yea?

Yes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info