Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Enki91 Hey guys, not sure what I'm doing wrong and was looking for some advice. I am a level 90 and seem to be having trouble with Tier 12+ maps. I am dying extremely fast from bosses and I am not sure if it is my setup or if I just suck that bad. Thanks! :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PrOFuSiioN/characters
"
PrOFuSiioN wrote:
@Enki91 Hey guys, not sure what I'm doing wrong and was looking for some advice. I am a level 90 and seem to be having trouble with Tier 12+ maps. I am dying extremely fast from bosses and I am not sure if it is my setup or if I just suck that bad. Thanks! :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PrOFuSiioN/characters

Guys, how many times will u do this? Asking for help with private profile..

Back to this build after a boring ranger build.
Im trying to getting back my stuffs..
Right now my aoe is fine, but my single target dps is low i think, bosses are going down slowly.(T15+)
Any advice?
@Baboonje My apologies. I am still new to PoE so please bare with me. I went into my settings and turned off "Hide my characters tab." Hopefully that helped.
"
PrOFuSiioN wrote:
@Baboonje My apologies. I am still new to PoE so please bare with me. I went into my settings and turned off "Hide my characters tab." Hopefully that helped.

Well, improvements, that i can see so far:

1. 2 Fragility jewewls + Ahn Heritage, i posted all pros/cons today. Remove Silver flask -> u will have permanent Onlsaught. Put Oak there. Remove Assassin Haste jewel.
2. Mind of the Council -> no mana issues -> replace mana flask for Basalt.
3. Place Blind support to Orb of Storm setup -> increase aoe only with "socketed gems are supported with #blind".
4. Work a bit with amulet/ring. You can easily find more offensive (spell dmg/cast speed+ life) or defensive (hp+dex+mana+resists).
5. Buy Doryani catalyst if u cant afford good rare one.
6. Take Alchemist cluster asap. It helps a lot (especially when you fix ur flask setup).

These is first steps. But need to know ur budget ofc to say more.
Last edited by Baboonje on Aug 1, 2018, 7:42:38 AM
@Baboonje Thank you for the reply. This is my first playthrough of POE so I am still trying to learn as much as I can. I will look into all of these changes later tonight and let you know if I have any questions. Thanks again! :)
@Baboonje Oh, and I have about 148 chaos and 1 exalt at the moment.
Greetings from the xbox faction.
Took me awhile but managed lvl 95 couple of days ago and running right now heavily corrupted t13 vaal temple map. I didn't thought that vaal arc lvl 21 in combination with lvl Empower kicking my damage up to close 60k tool tip (wrath, flame&lightning golem activated). On corruption on empower I went lucky with the second one but arc was madness 15+ corruptions and just waste so I had to buy it.
Quick question found a lvl 83 elder amulet but with a wrong base as I do need a jade for Inpulsa's. Some recommendations of elder rolls here (haven't started atm as I collect a load of currency. Thanks.
When finishing lvl 96 I'm finally moving to shapers realm, hydra still missing here but no risk right now in losing exp.
I noticed the sambar sceptres used here is the penetration so much stronger than 80% increased damage (lightning/spell)? Would love to use a calculator for my char but not possible atm.

Btw I finally went into rankings never thought of that.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2156407

Cheers.
XBOX Gt I44I MustaSurma.
Bhaalberith Incursion lvl96 Elementalist Arc build.
BrindalynnOdessa Delve SSF lvl91 Elementalist Arc build.
"
blekix wrote:
Back to this build after a boring ranger build.
Im trying to getting back my stuffs..
Right now my aoe is fine, but my single target dps is low i think, bosses are going down slowly.(T15+)
Any advice?

I'm basically a newb, so take it for what it is :D

1. I'm not sure how much Clarity actually does for us at this point, maybe it would be better to replace it with something else given you get tons of mana from Watcher's Eye, but in any case you should move Clarity from the CWDT setup to the shield (after re-colouring it). That way it will be active all the time.
2. I see this in many builds, but you could pick the energy shield and mana regen node at the start of the class tree.
3. Something that would impact your actual damage is to put two Fragility jewels in place of two of your others jewels, which gives you permanent Onslaught. Particularly good if you have enough DEX on gear to remove Careful Planning.

You have better level, gems (!) and level than me, though, so you should be killing bosses faster than I do. I'm struggling at times, but it seems to be going okay now, apart from dying to some bosses because they hit crazy hard with some mods. Try to use flasks in especially boss fights, as that helps you deal more damage as well as boosting survivability.
BTW taken on hard fight don't stack too many mods that decrease damage in combination with more life on boss.

And I had terrible situations with vulnerability and bloodline mods. Necropolis is just the best example in not rolling it. Or U are damn quick in pressing Ur basalt pot :D
XBOX Gt I44I MustaSurma.
Bhaalberith Incursion lvl96 Elementalist Arc build.
BrindalynnOdessa Delve SSF lvl91 Elementalist Arc build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info