Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Howdy, bois, i know its not about general questions thread, but i need some help with Uber Elder spawn.
As far as i know:
1. Elder (usual, white one) spawns randomly, since u enter Atlas. From 6 tier map his guardians begin to drop Shaper Memory Fragments, which u can exchange for Shaper orbs with Zana.
2. Bla-bla u killed white/yellow/red one + all guardians + Shaper. Took all 15 fragments.
3. Missions says: go to Shapers Realm.
4. All guids say: now u need to spread Elder influence IN SUCH WAY, that the Elder (red one) himself should appear (randomly) on tier 15 map(!!!). If this happens, then it might spread to guarians and then Shaper will cover with his influesnce all his guardians to protect them.
All is correct?
Questions:
1. Hot to do section 4?

I will really appreciate eny help with this question and hope, that this information can help other players.

Speacial thanks to @Enki ofc, since it wouldnt happen (all my noobish questions about Uber Elder) without his masterpice build and feedback work.
Well, you have to get influence to guardians, so you have to spawn Elder influence and do Shaped maps nearby it to spread it towards the center. Once you get elder influence on T15 you will have to run guardian maps (with shaper influence) to spread elder influence on them. Once all four have elder influence Uber Elder will take over Shaper's realm and his guardians will spawn instead, run guardian maps again to kill them and you're done.

BUT: https://youtu.be/0AEyQWUdYi4

Easiest way I know, probably getting fixed soon tho :)
Today I finally decided to kill Uber Elder and the Shaper. I followed your tips and could kill The Elder in a T12 map (no mods) without any deaths! The Shaper was a little bit trickier for me, I died 3 times. Thanks for the build, so much fun!

For those also following Enki's special build for the elder: you have to have a way to sustain mana. Enki uses Watcher's Eye with mana leech, but I couldn't afford it, so I used a Lavianga's Spirit flask. Kinda sucks, but it's possible!
was answered before.
Last edited by Stephalem on Jul 28, 2018, 9:45:21 AM
Hi, ty for this guide...

If I replace my ESSENCE WORM/Wrath by STORMFIRE... it's a good choice or not ?

Last edited by Clarau on Jul 29, 2018, 8:28:26 AM
I very rarely post but wanted to thank you for the guide Enki!

It's been great fun... The only thing I'm really struggling with is the Elder so far but I need to get used to the mechanics I guess.. Plus I need to find items with a bit more added life... Not sure if someone could look over my gear and point out where my biggest upgrade opportunities are?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Saekhmet

I think I need to find a replacement ring, a better amulet, possibly my gloves (too many mods so I can't enchant life...) and Stygian belt

I like the Ahn Heritage + fragility buff too much to drop it.. Playing any other character without permanent Onslought is quite frustrating now haha
@Pangaearocks

I'd say curse removal is better, you can get poison immunity from Shakari Pantheon and even without that, there's barely a situation where you will get deadly poisons applied. You could possibly move curse immunity to your Sulphur Flask, that would require you to be a bit more cautious with freeze strongboxes tho.

Wanted to recommend to open up for jewel sockets asap to use the Fragilities, but looks like you already did exactly that.

Also grats on the Inpulsa's, definitely a worthy investment :)

@royal_black

You can pretty much just orientate on my standard gear, including the corruptions and enchantments. To make it even better you could use an Elder Essence Worm and Mark of the Shaper, but that would make capping resistances extremely difficult and if you have to give up DPS somewhere else for this, it's probably not worth it.

NeverSaved

You're currently using MF gear, so can't comment much on that. Your sceptre could use an upgrade, Doryani's Catalyst should be cheap by now and would be an increase in both damage and shield charge speed.

Your flasks are missing quality and you made some mistakes in the gem setup, Arcane Surge is leveled way too high and the Lv19 CwDt Cold Snap setup is pretty useless at that high level, better stick to the guide. There's also some inefficiencies in your passive tree, you took some of the less impactful nodes reserved for higher levels while leaving out better nodes on the way.

I've also noticed you're using two Item Rarity gems in your 6L, they don't stack so you're basically wasting one socket for nothing.

@Baboonje

What I do is simply spamming the same connected T14/15 maps until Elder Influence spawns there, and then spread it unto the connected T16 and then just do them clockwise.

gearlles

Congrats! A little correction, Uber Elder is just the encounter on elder-influenced Shapers Realm. Still a nice achievement, keep going!

Clarau

I'd rather replace the rare ring, Essence Worm is just too big of a damage boost.

Saekhmet

Pretty much just the four slots you've already pointed out, everything else looks good. You could also try to farm for a better boot enchant and switch the mana flask with a Wise Oak if your total Lightning Res is highest, or you can plan that out with the upgrades.

-----------

Got myself a nice little gift for Standard, just gotta wait until this league ends and fix colors:
Spoiler
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi guys! I'm back. I saved up and got Inpulsa. My DPS right now is around 11k which is really low compared to another character I saw in this thread before (85lv and around 2m as I remembered). I still have around 7ex left. What should I focus on upgrading next? I died many times when doing t13 maps. :'( My character name is CuteHotMee.
One more question? How can u guys get items with so damn good rolls? I saw similar items with good rolls on poe.trade, but they are around over 10ex :(.
Thanks guys!
Last edited by zzonci on Jul 30, 2018, 1:03:03 AM

What I do is simply spamming the same connected T14/15 maps until Elder Influence spawns there, and then spread it unto the connected T16 and then just do them clockwise.

@Enki, i really cant understand this advice. When i killed red Elder, all guardians and Shaper, took all 15 fragments -> then i dont need to make 20~ maps under Elder influence?
Next, made again - fail, Elder on Necropolis. Now influence is one T14-T15 maps (near Hydra).
What is my goal now? What to do?
Last edited by Baboonje on Jul 30, 2018, 4:27:15 AM
@zzonci

You can pretty much ignore tooltip DPS with this build, it's meaningless since it doesn't take all the hidden damage modifiers into account. As long as you stick to the guide in terms of upgrades, it will be enough damage for anything in this game.

Your gear is overall not bad, what you should do first is get two Fragility jewels to gain Onslaught from Ahn's Heritage, and level your Arcane Surge to Lv8. Next make sure that Wrath is actually activated, cuz 11k tooltip is way lower than it should be with all that and a Lv20 Arc.
To boost your damage further you could look out for an Opal Ring, better DPS amulet and a Lv21 Vaal Arc. And if you haven't done it yet, upgrade the listed Pantheon choices for more survivability.

Gear upgrades shouldn't be all that expensive, you can often save lots of currency by settling for stuff with mastercraft potential, for example boots with 2x high resistances and an open suffix to add a third with Haku instead of boots with three high resistances and other good mods. Poeaffix.net can help figuring out what affix slots are open on an item, and what mastercrafts could be added.
My personal gear was mostly selffound or selfcrafted, only the rare ring and belt were bought on my Standard Arcer, and some of the uniques. SSF was obviously all selffound/crafted.

@Baboonje

I was under the assumption that you've already collected all 15x Memory Fragments. After that is done, you need to kill Shaper and talk to Zana inside Shaper's Realm afterwards, then meet her at the room behind the Epilogue map device to get the Elder's Orb.

From that point on you can spread Elder Influence onto the T16 Guardian maps. No need to spawn Elder at all, just run the same connected T14/15 maps until Elder Influence appears there and spread it onto the T15 if needed, then you'll see that all T16 Guardian maps get the Shaper Influence background. The T16s are all connected with each other, so all you have to do now is do the T16 right at Elder Influence first, and then the other three clockwise. Uber Elder will now spawn on Shaper's Realm and his four guardian on the T16s.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info