Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Lunartuna: Nice, glad to see you still enjoy this build! You could try what i'm currently doing and use Blood Rage for mapping for even more speed, just gotta skip no regen/vuln + reduced recovery maps.

@Ovenschotel: It's a decent ring option, but for that price you should be able to find a good Opal with (maybe mastercrafted) life and other defensive stats.

@BustyBimbo: Congrats, and good luck at Uber Elder!

@Ravennnnnn: Yeah, that mod is really good for a more defensive approach. Will include that in my next update later this day or tomorrow.

@Keussef: I've chanced one, the other three were just lucky drops. I'd say just keep chancing regular drops and don't scour chance the 6S, jewellers are way easier to come by than scours and have less selfuse-value in the long run.

@fatalzzzz: Getting some DPS Flasks will be a huge improvement. Switch your Flask Setup to Eternal Life - Basalt - Sulphur - Atziri's Promisee - Wise Oak/Silver. I'd also recommend to drop Herald of Thunder, it barely adds anything and just reserves too much mana with Essence Worm, which in return can contribute to your DPS issue if you just can't keep casting.

@ZeroCloud: You've missed the 10% from Elemental Focus node. That said, i'll play around with the tree for next patch to get max/near max shock effectiveness from tree so we're able to use regular jewels.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
@Lunartuna: Nice, glad to see you still enjoy this build! You could try what i'm currently doing and use Blood Rage for mapping for even more speed, just gotta skip no regen/vuln + reduced recovery maps.

Hell yes i will try that!

Thanks!
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Burned through 5 sets of fragments for Uber Elder. Damn the fight is hard. Octopus pooping is prolly the most annoying part of this fight. Hard to kill it quick and dodging everything.
Hi Enki,
thx for the guide, it's a lot of fun.
I'm using a second essence worm with vaal haste, what do you think about that?
I feel its good burst damage especially on harder bosses and also on map clear.
I got dex pretty much on everything to run it at max lvl, my res is triple (119)even for wise oak.

Thy again
Rusty
Last edited by RustyCrank_POE on Jul 1, 2018, 4:52:56 AM
So, an Inpulsa dropped for me, and I was able to six socket it. I burned through my fusings trying to six link it. If I can get at least a 5 link, is it worth wearing that instead of my current six link? If so, which gem should I give up?
Hi to all!
I have a question about my Armor with 5L

1. Arc - 18 lvl
2. Spell Echo Support - 17 lvl
3. Add Lightning Damage Support - 18 lvl
4. Lightning Penetration Support - 18 lvl
5. Controlled Destruction Support - 18 lvl

With this 5L my dmg is: Damage per Second: 14 428.68

But if I change Lightning Penetration Support with Efficacy Support I do more dmg

1. Arc - 18 lvl
2. Spell Echo Support - 17 lvl
3. Add Lightning Damage Support - 18 lvl
4. Efficacy Support - 17 lvl
5. Controlled Destruction Support - 18 lvl

With this 5L my dmg is: Damage per Second: 17 068.92

Lightning Penetration Support or Efficacy Support is better?

Thank you!
@Belqta: Penetrations don't affect your tooltip DPS, since they increase damage by lowering enemy resistances.

Penetration is most useful versus bosses (since regular packs simply die to Inpulsa's proc fairly easily). I've been playing an almost exact build for the past two weeks and have found penetration to be crucial against anything with a bigger life pool, so much in fact that I've been constantly shifting my build towards more and more penetration.

@Enki91: What are your thoughts on Efficacy? Currently I have a level 20 Vaal Arc with a level 20 Empower, and Efficacy as my sixth link has been constantly showing more display DPS than Empower. Now I know (think?) Empower's true value is in the extra chain, but since that is obtainable through a level 21 gem anyways, do you think Efficacy could work better than Empower?

I spent a ton of currency on getting the 6L Inpulsa to the correct colors for Empower and testing it with a Tabula wouldn't really be a true test, so I'm curious what you think about Efficacy in this build - mostly wondering if you had tried it already.

Also I've also played this build with both Beacon of Ruin and Mastermind of Discord, and the herald setup has been working considerably better against bosses. The only downside is that Herald's mana reservation kinda messes up my mana if I take too much face damage and can't regen it with Mind of the Council, but that looks easy to overcome with a Vessel of Vinktar.
Last edited by luorax on Jul 1, 2018, 6:30:07 PM
"
Thirtyeight wrote:
So, an Inpulsa dropped for me, and I was able to six socket it. I burned through my fusings trying to six link it. If I can get at least a 5 link, is it worth wearing that instead of my current six link? If so, which gem should I give up?

A 5-link Inpulsa is absolutely worth it. You'll notice the difference immediately.
"
Jamie wrote:
"
Thirtyeight wrote:

A 5-link Inpulsa is absolutely worth it. You'll notice the difference immediately.

Ok, then which gem should I give up?
Hi, I have few interesting questions:

1. In case if I'm getting permanent onslaught with that shield - do I have to rearrange my skill points? I mean to refund few attack/cast speed nodes and pick another jewel or dps nodes to compensate lack of elemental damage on shield
2. What do you think about using Intuitive leap jewel?
3. Could you please recommend MF items for this build to farm low level maps?

Thank you in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info