Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I love this build, improved arc + Inpulsa's is really nice.

Question - is it overkill to use both Mind of the Council and Watcher's Eye with mana leech?
@jayjay07007: The roll is very important. We need 150% shock effect to always shock for 50% with Beacon of Ruin, our tree gives up to 55%, Arc gives around 30% depending on its level, that means we need roughly 65% from Inpulsa's and jewels.

@methudman6: Yeah that's overkill, only need one of those options.
twitch.tv/enki91
Farming some white maps with

is so fun and fast with this build haha!

150% movement
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on Jun 29, 2018, 10:22:19 PM
Is using 'The Taming' ring an option for this build (alongside Essence worm)? Would it be better than a decently rolled Opal Ring? It would also free up some room resistance-wise
thank you for the help enki! I have gotten permanent onslaught as you suggested as well as essence worth wrath and my damage skyrocketed. Managed to beat uber atziri for my first time ever and yesterday i beat shaper.Next step uber elder XD. Feels good

*bonus* First and only ever uber atziri dropped acuity and then my first shaper dropped dying sun.
I found the following helmet while levelling and I was wondering: How good's the 'of Puhuarte' mod you can get from temples for the build? It seems pretty great to me, ~10% damage mitigation and it ensures Paragon of Calamities is always triggered on lightning damage. (and yes, I realize aside from that mod the helmet's not very good) Is it potentially something to look for for my mapping build?
I can see you get a lot of Inpulsa in SSF.

What is the best way to get one ? Just mapping ? Or chance Sadist Garb ?

I chance every Sadist i find, but still nothing.
I find a Sadist Garb 6Slot, and i hesitate to chance + scour it. is it a good idea ?

Actually,i'm lvl86 and farm map T6/7 easily on a 4L.

Spoiler
Hello,

Could anyone take a look at my character and see what I am doing incorrectly? DPS seems low; as higher tier map incursions take a lot of time to kill the architect. I know I need a 6L Inpulsa. Should I go for a 5L with blue's until I can get a 6L? Suggestions are welcome, I have a lot of playtime but haven't really pushed the higher tier content. Thanks for any responses.
"
Enki91 wrote:
@jayjay07007: The roll is very important. We need 150% shock effect to always shock for 50% with Beacon of Ruin, our tree gives up to 55%, Arc gives around 30% depending on its level, that means we need roughly 65% from Inpulsa's and jewels.

I swear I looked at the tree 5 times and I only see that it gives 45%.
So if I take the tree (45%), lvl 21 arc (32%), max Inpulsa (40%) that means we have 117% MAX (perfect setup). Seems impossible to get the remaining 33%+ from jewels considering the max you can get on each of those is 10%. We can fit 1 jewel in the belt, but to fit another 2-3 in the tree seems impossible with typical setup (watchers, 2 fragility, careful planning). What am I missing?
I'm at 903k deeps, 599k shaper.

https://pastebin.com/A3446ems

feelsgoodman
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on Jul 1, 2018, 12:29:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info