Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

2 curse in videos?
Were there any changes of Cast on damage taken support gem? My bone offering skill won't be triggered and I have to use it manually.
I have found maligaro's restraint belt

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Maligaro%27s_Restraint

Would this belt work with this build? it's currently the best belt I have, but if it's counterproductive to the purpose of this build, I will look for a different one
@henchy: Don't worry, you can ask your questions here. Maybe someone else has a similar question and can then already find the answer in the comments.

Got no other build guides currently, most of my other builds are usually too experimental and often require some costly things to pull off so that i decide against writing and maintaining a proper guide for them.

@polyshift3: That was the old setup, which is why i've put the bolded note at the video section.
Build still functions essentially the same, i'd say even got much better, i'm just not able to record any videos in a watchable framerate at the moment.

@fallenigor: That's intended, we want to use it on demand rather than having to take damage for most of our block chance to be active.

@Truppensturm: It has a nice synergy with Inpulsa's, but it's not good enough to be worth using for us. It's lacking the important life and flask duration affixes, and unless you use Inpulsa's you will keep taking lots of extra damage from being shocked.
twitch.tv/enki91
So in act 7ish we keep casting bone offering when it expires? Is there a way to make it take less time to cast?
"
Frogmum wrote:
So in act 7ish we keep casting bone offering when it expires? Is there a way to make it take less time to cast?

You can link it to Faster Casting if you got the sockets, or alternatively get more cast speed on gear.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hello :-D

I have been reading post here for some advice. As I am complete noob amd trying to play this build. :-D

I had seen that Enki mentions that Vaal Clarity might be something to consider for build. So I got it from drop, so wanted to ask how it should be used? And if it's even worth of it.

Thank you :-*
Hi enki,

I was wondering why you didn't use Innervate within the arc gem setup or the orb of storms setup. I just wanted your thoughts about that gem and if it would fit within the build.
@adan1991: Would be worth using if you still run out of mana at bosses with Arcane Surge and Rallying Cry up. I wouldn't boot any gem off from the setup for it, but you could socket it in another Unset Ring or an off socket in a 5L6S staff or chest.

@SIRROMEOTHEBEAST: I just don't feel it's really worth it with the low damage effectiveness that both our damage spells have. Only 70% of the flat damage listed on the gem and buff would apply to Arc, for Ball Lightning it's even only 20%, although this adds up to 100% if we count all 5 hits each ball can do per sec.

The other support gems on the Arc setup are just more impactful, and most require no kill for their full effect. Only comparable gem would be Onslaught, which in my opinion grants a better effect for clearing than just straight up more damage would.

Keeping the buff up with Orb of Storms feels really clunky to me, and is nearly impossible to pull off once you use Inpulsa's. The added gain is just not big enough to justify this inconvenient playstyle.
twitch.tv/enki91
@Enki91:

Thank you for answer. I am still low lvl, just 50. Going out of many is my mine concern if especially if I am getting bigger damage. I tried it a bit. As addition its work really good. Around 12 seconds of unlimited mana its work epic!

In bigger fights if my mana ends, I am hitting Vaal Clarity and back on full power for 12 seconds. Usually I'm back on full mana afterwords. Unless being stood in middle of armageddon.

Only issue I have know is my mana regen and damage output on single target. Anything from yellow up is long and painful experience.

I have 100 hours on Steam playing in PoE. Mostly dying at hardcore tbh. Since new league I decided to use your build, swap to softcore. Over roughly 15 hours with your build I learned more about this game than over 100 hours put in before(never tried do any build from net as most of them are to focused on end game when I don't even have clue how to get there ^^, so just tinkering by myself).

So big thanks to you for great work! Keep it like that as it's really helps. :-D

Cheers xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info