Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@chapppy: Crafting can get extremely expensive if you aim for something specific and don't just alch random stuff, then refine with master mod. So unless you need very specific stuff that's not on the market, better just buy it.

An exception would be predictable cost, like crafting a +3 Staff for example. If you look up how it works and follow the steps you will know how much it'll approximately cost, and compare that with prices for already existing ones on market.

@NiNcsszaM: They're all pretty even DPS wise, for both the socketed Arc and your single target spell, so this comes down to personal preference:

A +3 Staff is the only way to reach that 9th implicit chain with Arc in combination with a Lv21 Gem and Lv4 Empower aswell as making it easier to reach the 8th chain on a lower budget setup.

Pledge of Hands gives a huge amount of mana and the highest cast speed, which can potentially offset the advantage of that extra chain a +3 gives.

Agnerod Wests strong point is the extra 20% penetration, which is really good for EE/+ele res mapmod.
twitch.tv/enki91
Ty for the build, Whaitiri!

This is my first character and I'm loving it so far. I've decided to follow your guide since I don't have the knowledge yet to come with my own ideas. I got level 74 and I'm currently farming T7 maps quite well.
I'm running 2 life flasks because I feel more safe; just got The Wise Oak and I feel like my survivability improved a lot. To run Khitava's thirst, I've tried the jewel you suggested (Fevered Mind) but I didn't like it, because I felt I was running out of mana very quickly. Instead, I got a Voidbringer gloves, which made my mapping waaaaay smother than with the Fevered Mind. So my questiosn are: Should I use a 4L Pledge of Hands or a 6L rare? What's the next step in my gear? (Kinda of topic) since I'm loving this build, there's another one you think I might like?

Thanks in advance! Your guide is helping me a lot learning the game!
"
yokkwizz wrote:
Ty for the build, Whaitiri!

This is my first character and I'm loving it so far. I've decided to follow your guide since I don't have the knowledge yet to come with my own ideas. I got level 74 and I'm currently farming T7 maps quite well.
I'm running 2 life flasks because I feel more safe; just got The Wise Oak and I feel like my survivability improved a lot. To run Khitava's thirst, I've tried the jewel you suggested (Fevered Mind) but I didn't like it, because I felt I was running out of mana very quickly. Instead, I got a Voidbringer gloves, which made my mapping waaaaay smother than with the Fevered Mind. So my questiosn are: Should I use a 4L Pledge of Hands or a 6L rare? What's the next step in my gear? (Kinda of topic) since I'm loving this build, there's another one you think I might like?

Thanks in advance! Your guide is helping me a lot learning the game!

I'd recommend a 5L Pledge of Hands, then new ring and chest with better life rolls and some jewels with life + 1-2 dps stats. Also, get the nodes behind MoM asap for a huge mana boost.

Check out Magma Orb, Freezing Pulse or pretty much any archer build, those are all relatively similar in playstyle and pretty strong.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi @enki91, do you have any suggestions for me on upgrading my gear? where should i go next do you think?

I am comfortably farming t10 but bosses still give me issue as well.
"
Nevermyndz wrote:
Hi @enki91, do you have any suggestions for me on upgrading my gear? where should i go next do you think?

I am comfortably farming t10 but bosses still give me issue as well.

Your character tab is hidden currently, you can change that in the privacy settings.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi @Enki91,
i was thinking that desecrate in kitava is pretty useless cuz bone offering would work with the corpse already dead in the area or no?
If i'm right what can i put inside kitava for bone?
Last edited by Kiuuby95 on Oct 15, 2017, 2:09:34 PM
"
Kiuuby95 wrote:
Hi,
i was thinking that desecrate in kitava is pretty useless cuz bone offering would work with the corpse already dead in the area or no?
If i'm right what can i put inside kitava for bone?

It's there for seperate bossrooms where you have only a limited amount/no corpses available.
There's nothing really to switch it with, that also has same socket color to use Desecrate when needed, so just keep it like this.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi there!

I'm new to PoE and I've started out with something similar to this :)

Does this build work with Energy Shield, Ghost Reaver & CI instead of life? If no, why not and why do you think life is better? For me it seems easier to get all those ES nodes and their values are higher than the life ones.

Thanks,
Nexa
"
Nexaloron wrote:
Hi there!

I'm new to PoE and I've started out with something similar to this :)

Does this build work with Energy Shield, Ghost Reaver & CI instead of life? If no, why not and why do you think life is better? For me it seems easier to get all those ES nodes and their values are higher than the life ones.

Thanks,
Nexa

It would certainly work, but turn out inferior to this build.

The main reason for this is that Mind over Matter doesn't work with Energy Shield, only explicitely with damage taken to life. This alone is a loss of ~ 3k effective life.
Next reason is, with the recent nerf to ES bases, -affixes and CI it takes much better gear to get a reasonable hitpool. I've modified the Lv90 example tree in this builds Path of Building code to take all ES that's reasonably on the way (230%), added Discipline and ES gear with 2x perfect T1 ES rolls, and hit only 6600 ES - about 1-1.5k less hitpool than the life + MoM setup has.
If we switch out the staff with a shield it would get to 8.1k, would be on par but leaves us with a 4L Arc setup.

As you can see, it takes way more investment and some sacrifices to the build and only thing you'd gain is that chaos immunity.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
It would certainly work, but turn out inferior to this build.

The main reason for this is that Mind over Matter doesn't work with Energy Shield, only explicitely with damage taken to life. This alone is a loss of ~ 3k effective life.
Next reason is, with the recent nerf to ES bases, -affixes and CI it takes much better gear to get a reasonable hitpool. I've modified the Lv90 example tree in this builds Path of Building code to take all ES that's reasonably on the way (230%), added Discipline and ES gear with 2x perfect T1 ES rolls, and hit only 6600 ES - about 1-1.5k less hitpool than the life + MoM setup has.
If we switch out the staff with a shield it would get to 8.1k, would be on par but leaves us with a 4L Arc setup.

As you can see, it takes way more investment and some sacrifices to the build and only thing you'd gain is that chaos immunity.

Thanks for your answer. It helped me alot. I've respecced to life now. I have more Life now than ES before and I can use potions in dangerous situations. I made a mistake choosing MoM too early so I died alot by mana issues. Now I am running without it and everything is fine. Just the lack of armour and evasion is kind of an issue. The problem with that is, that the most drops with armour have the wrong socketcolours. But those I have now only provide Energyshield, which I dont need anymore. So I need a solution for this. Any ideas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info