Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi,
thank you for all the answer :) and i have an other question: the best base for the body armour is the Occultist's Vestmen right?
"
Kiuuby95 wrote:
Hi,
thank you for all the answer :) and i have an other question: the best base for the body armour is the Occultist's Vestmen right?

If you want to minmax damage then yeah, although 10% increased isn't that much.
Carnal Armour is top tier too for the bit of flat mana, but that's again just minmaxing.

Only go for those bases if they're not substantially more expensive than a similar ES/Hybrid-ES chest with same item level.
twitch.tv/enki91
I went browsing and found out Lazhwar can have 1 additional curse.
So if we did that and got 4 extra skill points, we can get another jewel socket?
Then get a jewel that has block chance, life, cast speed, whatever.

Wont that be better with the extra life?
"
chapppy wrote:
So if we did that and got 4 extra skill points, we can get another jewel socket?

Yeah that would be an option if you can afford it. Usable +1 curse amulets are usually pretty costly, Lazhwar with that corruptions seems to be 5ex+ in Harbinger currently.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
chapppy wrote:

Yeah that would be an option if you can afford it. Usable +1 curse amulets are usually pretty costly, Lazhwar with that corruptions seems to be 5ex+ in Harbinger currently.

Ooops. Should've price checked that first.
I'd be able to get 6L staff and chest with that much currency.
Hi Enki

First off, thanks for this guide!

Do you mind taking a look at my build and give some suggestions?

I tweaked your recommendations a little when I started mapping due to availability of equipment and stat rolls, such as going for Beacon of Corruption before Spirit Eater due to my constant deaths to Chaos damage. Oh, and I have not gotten the MoM branch yet. Tried it at the start of mapping, but due to gear, my MP was draining to fast for me to cast any spells to leech back.

However I still feel that I am slightly on the weaker side as compared to your videos. I understand playstyle differs (I sometimes catch myself face-tanking things I probably should not. LOL), but I was wondering if there's anything I could do to catch up with my friends who seem to have better time in higher tier maps.

Just did a T10 harbinger map with my friends the other day, but I couldn't really assess my damage or survivability due to them being able to clear mobs with ease. I did manage to clear a few groups solo while they were off somewhere else, but died before I could see if I could face the map boss. Prior to this I have only ventured as far as T7 due to caution.

Would be great to hear your thoughts!
@vain_c: Your weakest point right now seem to be flasks. Get a Basalt Flask and roll all flasks properly, it will be a huge difference.

Gearwise there's not much you can change, either put life with Elreon on that ring or buy something similar with a high liferoll. Everything else is just finetuning, like a block-corrupted Lazhwar, movement speed on belt (although i'd recommend getting a leather/heavy belt with similar stats before) or enchantments.

Your jewels are also not that great, look for something with life, atleast one dps stat and res/attributes if needed.

And last but not least Mind over Matter plus the nodes behind it, the build is planned around this and without it you're simply missing a major part of defense.

Getting your Arc/BL to 20 will be a decent damage boost, for a substantial boost you'd have to invest into Empowers for both, and a 21/20 Arc/BL, but that's not really needed unless you want to minmax.

Those changes should enable you to solo T15 beachheads and any shaped maps deathless.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks for the advice. The belt was passed to me by my friend as my resistance was still pretty bad without it. Will look to craft with move speed once my masters are high level enough (don't seem to see them very often though, except in hideout thus quite slow on leveling.)

As for the ring it is something I am working on, as without the +attributes it means removing it will cause my armor and boots to be unuseable.

Which I'm trying to solve by using jewels. Haha! Vicious cycle plugging holes.

As for the flasks, besides bubbling on health flasks, what rolls should i be looking for on basalt? I couldn't get a higher wise oak due to shortage on currency. Difference between 15% pen and 14% pen is quite huge. =(
Why taking Amplify and the increase aoe nodes ?
@vain_c: Your Wise Oak is fine, you most likely wouldn't notice the difference with a 15% roll so don't waste currency on that.

I was more talking about the other flasks. Check out the flask section in the guide, it shows which prefixes/suffixes should be on each flask type.

@maarthor: They affect each of the single-target skill choices, Orb of Storms range and during leveling, also Blasphemy range.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info