Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

does anyone have a direct comparison to other speed farm builds in 2.4?
you always read CoC Discharger is fastest for map clearing (even after nerf)...
but how does this Build perform in reference to a CoC Discharger Build in Terms of Map farming for Currency (if i assume you invested nearly same Currency in both Builds)
i never tried a CoC Discharger so i Can't imagine what's the difference

or does anyone do a Currency Farming variation of this Build?

i think the fastest way for this build to farm Currency is to put a Item Rarity gem in and run some maps which i can clear pretty fast with my Gear - or am i wrong on this? ;)
@GilliesSWTOR: It may sound like much currency right now, but if you keep on grinding you will get at a point where you'll be able to spend that, and even more on upgrades.

@muredmoogle: Not much left to upgrade. You could prolly try to maximize flat life on belt/boots, and maybe a full crit ammy at some point. Not sure if you're aware, but "Elemental Damage with Weapons" doesn't affect spells, so no need to get out of your way to get this on jewelry.

@Remedin: If all you care about is speed clearing maps, Vaal Spark and Explosive Arrow are still probably the fastest options. Any archer can rush incredibly fast through maps aswell, probably in line with CoC Discharge and well balanced spellcasters but ultimately slower the first two builds i've mentioned.

The IIR method will work well on this build, even better if we hopefully soon get that Laser skill as functional single-target for Arc builds.
twitch.tv/enki91
After more than 1300 Fuses...
well, I'm giving up on this.

It's just much too weak for the time/chaos I've already put into it. I would get repeatedly slaugherted by both Kaom and Daresso (especially the latter) after literally a couple hits.

You can't stand and cast, or you get killed.
It leaves you running around like a chicken with your head cut off, waiting for your golems and fire totem to slowly burn them down. I wonder if spark would end up being more practical as they continue to travel as you are moving away from your cast point.

Thanks for the effort, maybe this will be good enough for trash farming on low level maps...but I never needed just that. I'm fairly done with this experiment but it's been an educational expeerience.

This guy above, spending over 1000 fuses for his chest/ for what? To die out at T12?
Last edited by GilliesSWTOR on Sep 29, 2016, 2:40:32 PM
Die out at t12? lmao I ran t14 with a 5Link already :D
Last edited by owa on Sep 29, 2016, 2:53:53 PM
"
owa wrote:
Die out at t12? lmao I ran t14 with a 5Link already :D

Curious, what is your damage tooltip for arc? In the 5 link you are about to replace...mine is currently sitting at 14.6k without power charges.

my main/first character is a flicker strike slayer, and I had almost no issues getting through merciless, so comparatively speaking, this is why I have the view I do.

Last edited by GilliesSWTOR on Sep 29, 2016, 3:52:23 PM
5Link LC was: 35,000-43,000 (depending on the pendulum swing)
6Link LC is: 48,000-57,000 (no power charges, just the two golems out)

Proof:

you can see the first image doesnt use the increased critical strike support. which is how i ran this build with 5 links.
Last edited by owa on Sep 29, 2016, 4:46:05 PM
Well yeah, so base DPS was actually just about 300% more than me.

..yeah, this is why you're enjoying it, and I'm not.
Last edited by GilliesSWTOR on Sep 29, 2016, 4:48:08 PM
Right now I also have 22 passive points more than you do.

So far you are not benefiting at all from dual-wielding your wands because you only have taken 1 out of the 4 dual wield talent points.

also a quick glance at your gear shows me that there is a lot of room for improvement. buy a call of the brotherhood to get cold damage, and freeze on hits, or the three dragon mask (or w/e it is called) if you can't afford CotB.

Also your amulet has a 3-28 added damage to attacks enchant, which is of no use, because this damage isn't added to spell damage!

Furthermore, I can't see Immortal Call and cast when damage taken, using those 2 spells will greatly increase your survivability.
I just bought a call of the brotherhood.

However with 5% freeze chance, I'm not seeing that doing much. Is there something else that's supposed to increase this?

I can switch out lightning penetration for cold penetration, but I don't see that REALLY helping...it's 50/50 with lightning as far as damage done, right?

My gear is not amazing because I can't afford it. I'm attempting to clean up some gear and upgrade some things, I've done a bit tonight but I'm pretty much stuck where I am for now, except maybe some boots. My gear is different now (and gem setup) than earlier today. I do have a wand with just 3 increased crits in it. I'm not using lightning warp as of now. I kinda want to try leveling up those crit gems to 20 to sell off. They go for a good bit.

I don't understand this whole immortal call thing though, I will have to re-read this.

It looks like I'd have to get rid of flame totem to fit it in (Immortal Call). Except my single target DPS is garbage enough as it is! Never mind the fact that at least the totem stays in one place and damages it...unlike me who, I stay in one place, I get massacred.

Another big problem I have, is I'm completely gimped on dexterity for the time being, but I will work to get that resolved a little better tomorrow with a different set of affordable boots.

Last edited by GilliesSWTOR on Sep 29, 2016, 11:51:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info