Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
RocketDragon wrote:
Theoreticly,
Inverted = (Enemy resistance) x -1
so when guardians/bosses and pinacle bosses have 50% ele res, it will be -50% res.

So does that mean if the enemy already have - resist for some reason , maybe a party player is cursing them. It will go from minus to plus instead?
hack and slash , all the day :)

Proud beta member since patch 0.9.5!
"
Rakutsi wrote:
"
RocketDragon wrote:
Theoreticly,
Inverted = (Enemy resistance) x -1
so when guardians/bosses and pinacle bosses have 50% ele res, it will be -50% res.

So does that mean if the enemy already have - resist for some reason , maybe a party player is cursing them. It will go from minus to plus instead?

Yes, but remeber it's only a teory!!
Updated for 3.21! I might've missed something, will double check after I got some sleep.

The build is still based on the same Annihilating Light setup, but accommodated for the coming nerfs. I took this opportunity to do a few bigger changes to make it more of a mapping focussed build.

Most importantly - golems are gone. While they were strong, they were also annoying as hell and died too much in some content. They also used up too make gem sockets, which kept restricting this build to Flame Dash for mobility.

The movement skill is now Lightning Warp. Yes, it needs more sockets to work but it also has no cooldown. And it's more thematic.

Voice of the Storm makes up for the loss of the Lucky non-crit Lightning Damage mastery. It's about as strong as a really good +2 amulet, but hopefully much cheaper.

The damage loss from our amulet slot is made up for by using Conductivity instead of Enfeeble.

Molten Shell was replaced with Immortal Call, which shines especially once using a small cluster with Enduring Composure.

Oh yeah, and we're back to Inpulsa.
twitch.tv/enki91
probably 4 or 5 years I did not play this build "enki arс". it's time to go back to basics.
Добавьте это в ублок, чтобы сайт выглядел по человечески.
www.pathofexile.com##.signature
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.legacy.badges
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.badges
https://pobb.in/WRZSkdy6_gGw
what if this is a 75/75 block?
Добавьте это в ублок, чтобы сайт выглядел по человечески.
www.pathofexile.com##.signature
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.legacy.badges
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.badges
Isn't Hiero a better option now instead of elementalist with the 3.21 changes?
As a newer player who played this build the final 3 weeks of sanctum, I am so looking forward to using this with all the new knowledge gained.

Thanks for the update!!
"
Enki91 wrote:
Updated for 3.21! I might've missed something, will double check after I got some sleep.

The build is still based on the same Annihilating Light setup, but accommodated for the coming nerfs. I took this opportunity to do a few bigger changes to make it more of a mapping focussed build.

Most importantly - golems are gone. While they were strong, they were also annoying as hell and died too much in some content. They also used up too make gem sockets, which kept restricting this build to Flame Dash for mobility.

The movement skill is now Lightning Warp. Yes, it needs more sockets to work but it also has no cooldown. And it's more thematic.

Voice of the Storm makes up for the loss of the Lucky non-crit Lightning Damage mastery. It's about as strong as a really good +2 amulet, but hopefully much cheaper.

The damage loss from our amulet slot is made up for by using Conductivity instead of Enfeeble.

Molten Shell was replaced with Immortal Call, which shines especially once using a small cluster with Enduring Composure.

Oh yeah, and we're back to Inpulsa.

Sure, fine...but when do we get dual fishing rods, Enki?
Can someone explain to me why he put Hypothermia into the build since this has to do with cold damage?
Really enjoying the Sanctum build! It's the first time I've ever been successful at mapping much of anything. Even limped through killing the Eradicator without the endgame setup, which I haven't completed yet. And killed Atziri for the first time. Is that build dead in the water now, or just not optimal? Had been enjoying not getting one-shotted constantly, for once.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info