Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
chaelp wrote:
"
gane1404 wrote:
Hi, having a blast with this build so far! Never been so powerful before.

I don't quite understand one thing about the build. It says I should aim to summon fire golem after i get anima stone but i can't have more sockets for it. I can probably buy a ring with a socket but build doesn't seem to mention anything about it. Am i missing something?

Get rid of wave of conviction and get lightning exposure on your gloves

Ohh, thank you, I noticed that wave of conviction is missing on endgame build but not the exposure on gloves!

Tried to search but haven't found anything, would you mind answering this question as well? Is it possible to put the exposure modifier on item via a league mechanic or something, or do i have to specifically find an item with that mod?
"
gane1404 wrote:
"
chaelp wrote:
"
gane1404 wrote:
Hi, having a blast with this build so far! Never been so powerful before.

I don't quite understand one thing about the build. It says I should aim to summon fire golem after i get anima stone but i can't have more sockets for it. I can probably buy a ring with a socket but build doesn't seem to mention anything about it. Am i missing something?

Get rid of wave of conviction and get lightning exposure on your gloves

Ohh, thank you, I noticed that wave of conviction is missing on endgame build but not the exposure on gloves!

Tried to search but haven't found anything, would you mind answering this question as well? Is it possible to put the exposure modifier on item via a league mechanic or something, or do i have to specifically find an item with that mod?

Use the appropriate ichors as outlined by Enki.

"
Enki91 wrote:

Step 3.7: Eldritch Implicits

This is the final step to refine your newly acquired gear. Eldritch currency can be used to add a Searing Exarch and Eater of Worlds implicit, as long as the item doesn't have a different influence.

Highest priority is rolling #% chance to avoid Elemental Ailments on your boots, which is an Eater of Worlds implicit. If the Essence modifier on your boots is at 35%, using Greater Eldritch Ichors is enough, otherwise you need to use higher tier ichors or Orbs of Conflict to reach a total of 100% chance to avoid Elemental Ailments.

Next work on rolling Inflict Lightning Exposure on Hit on your gloves, another Eater of Worlds implicit. This automates your exposure application and lets you remove Wave of Conviction.

The remaining implicits are less important, finish them while moving to the next steps:

‣ +1% to all maximum Resistances (Body Armour, Searing Exarch)
‣ Wrath has #% increased Aura Effect (Body Armour, Eater of Worlds)
‣ Adds # to # Lightning Damage to Spells (Helmet, Searing Exarch)
‣ #% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as # (Helmet, Eater of Worlds)
‣ #% chance to Unnerve Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit (Gloves, Searing Exarch)
‣ #% increased Action Speed (Boots, Searing Exarch)

"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
Last edited by Dspayre on Jan 31, 2023, 2:30:03 PM
"
Dspayre wrote:

Use the appropriate ichors as outlined by Enki.

Oh yeah, should've red the guide properly rather than trying to google, feeling stupid. Thank you.
Decided to slap gear on that I had on standard. This build is very good in endgame with decent gear.

I've run into something that's not making sense.

I've been running a 6l staff I bought for cheap at 48 and hit good spell damage with my first essence and it has better damage than a 6l annihilating light I had stashed waiting. I even somehow ended up with an agnerod west and that staff also shows better damage than the light.

Is the annihilating light tooltip bugged? I'm just trying to make sure I'm not blind to something obvious.
"
I've run into something that's not making sense.

I've been running a 6l staff I bought for cheap at 48 and hit good spell damage with my first essence and it has better damage than a 6l annihilating light I had stashed waiting. I even somehow ended up with an agnerod west and that staff also shows better damage than the light.

Is the annihilating light tooltip bugged? I'm just trying to make sure I'm not blind to something obvious.

The FAQ said it. So maybe check POB?

"
Q: Why do I lose damage with the Annihilating Light?
A: You don't. Only your tooltip DPS drops lower because it can't factor in the tripled damage, among many other stats and conditions. Check Path of Building for more accurate damage numbers.
Last edited by WanAhLun on Feb 2, 2023, 6:15:01 PM
What are ascedancy. I know elementalist but which ones. I don't see it describe in guide
Добрый денью Кого лучше брать в пантеоне?
does anyone know why my galvanic field is so low on DPS?

the POB guide for this build is 2kk, but mine is 500k

im using the same gems at the same level, but on the build POB is showing 5 shock effect on the multiplier for the galvanic field.

I cannot find what gives the galvanic field that buff
Hey there,

Tried this build this league after a very very very long break in the game.

Started to have real fun with it altough it feels quite squishy in the endgame, mainly because of unexpected death incoming for whatever reasons.

Since I do not have much knowledge in the game I tried min maxing as much as I can and wondered if there are anymore ways I could enhance this character or if I reached the "top" of what could be done :O.

Had much luck crafting my amulet for approx 5 div. Everything else but leg are crafted by hand for 2 to 5 div per pieces.

PoB if anyone interested : https://poe.ninja/pob/Tyo

Any tips appreciated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info