Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Kimbergg: Did you count in charges?
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:

No, because i use power charge on critical linked to my arc and i didn't see it here. Was wondering what does it use to gain charges. Well with charges it's around 71%, still not capped even without controlled destruction.
"
Kimbergg wrote:
"
Enki91 wrote:

No, because i use power charge on critical linked to my arc and i didn't see it here. Was wondering what does it use to gain charges. Well with charges it's around 71%, still not capped even without controlled destruction.

Currently I'm using Orb of Storms > Power Charge on Critical Strike

Not 'Passive Generation'... but it gets the job done. Has a short base cast time further modified by our tons of cast speed and it feels pretty fluid. Once you get into the habit it works great. Also.. You get another support gem for your main link!

Also the Blade Vortex > PCoC setup may also work that a lot of builds are using. I haven't tested, but I'm sure it'd do well. Both 2links, just test w/e you prefer.

Last edited by Grownupfun on Jun 1, 2016, 12:02:26 AM
I used this build on Perandus with a shadow and loved it. I was curious what others experiences were with other classes. I tried the witch also but found the shadow better. How is the templar for example? Any thoughts on what is the best class to start out prophecy with?

Thanks for any feedback!
2.3 Paragon of Calamity "50% Reduced Elemental Damage Taken" Reduced, Not Less. In case this wasn't clear for anyone else. I was thinking our reflect damage would get cut in half... the wording does not support that mechanic, FYI!!!

Still strong, maybe still worth getting, not as OP as I originally thought.

"
mace2k wrote:
I used this build on Perandus with a shadow and loved it. I was curious what others experiences were with other classes. I tried the witch also but found the shadow better. How is the templar for example? Any thoughts on what is the best class to start out prophecy with?

Thanks for any feedback!

I played templar during perandus sc. Playing solo self found, i've managed to reach level 93 and played maps up to tier 13 with just a Tabula Rasa as my 6L and dual daggers. It is a very nice build, clearing packs very fast and bosses are ok.

I hove no idea if it is better than the other classes, but it works well. Especially the elemental penetration at crit (and you crit often) is really nice.
@Kimbergg: That's high enough. Spells can't miss, so the shown crit chance is final and can only be altered by Enfeeble. For attacks on the other hand, the formula is crit*accuracy*accuracy and is further dependant on the enemies evasion. On top it gets negatively affected by each Blind and Enfeeble, which both lower accuracy and crit chance.

For a heavy hitting, slow casting spell like Discharge you would ideally want capped crit to assure the one single hit landing a crit, but when stacking cast speed like in this build, you can get away without capped crit.

@Grownupfun: The wording may be a bit confusing here, but it should cut reflect in half since there are no other modifiers to reflect aside from resistances, which would apply after Paragon of Calamity.

The formula for this should be (damage*reflect%)*(1+additive)*resistances, so if we hit a reflect rare for 20k damage it'll be (20000*0.2)*(1-0.5)*0.25 = 500 damage we receive.

Guide fully updated for 2.3.0! The passive trees may not work right after patch, and it may take me a while until i've remade them if needed. So if you plan to play this build at the start of Prophecy, please save yourself all needed trees now.
twitch.tv/enki91
Ah, I was hoping I was wrong/misunderstood. Thanks!
I followed this guide and went occultist last league. It was weaker than ALL of the build I played before againt map affixes.

The build had some big flaws:
#1 his survivability, especially against reflect
#2 his fragility, DPS not stellar and soso survivability
#3 it was curse dependant(because it sux on Atziri and bosses in general) playing occultist but it's over
#4 SOSO dps. Clearspeed and deeps (is enough to take care of third labyrinth at a decent pace) but will fall kind of short dps wise at a point for painfull bosses compared to other popular builds.
#5 painfull to cap lightning res for coil using CotB and shadow and dust, I'm not an agressive trader so played 1 week with a 6L coil stashed and stopped before equiping it.

To be fair, with lvl20 gems no empower I was able to clear easily maps, downside beeing I sometimes died to reflect or high lvl perandus flanks lol.

All in all I felt like playing a cheesy and weaker reaver with maybe slightly less budget but also slightly less clearspeed and way less scalling.
Last edited by galuf on Jun 3, 2016, 4:11:13 AM
Hi again!

First of all, thanx for updating this build for Elementalist/Prophecy.

Now, questions:

Do we really have to quit HoI and its way to curse enemies? I, personally, have WM in two sets: linked to HoI and CoH (for groups of far-away enemies) and this set: Orb - PCoC - CoH - WM (for close enemies and bosses, when there is no monsters to shatter and curse this way).

WM + Blasphemy. Does it have enough range? Let's say for archers in Dried Lake or throwing monsters in Mines?

Clarity. Is regeneration from passive tree enough?

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Another tip for Assasins:

Remember, Assasin can cap crit chance VERY easily (just tried, without ANY crit chance or max PC's on items i had 87,88% when on full (=7) PC's), so reaching 95% is no challenge :). DON'T get too excited about dps numbers (especially with 2 void batteries...) when using crit damage support!!! Each hit is crit, and offscreen reflect on critical with over 100% more crit damage CAN make you cry, especially while leveling... :(. Instead Increased crit dmg I use Ice Bite (for charge generation), it's much safer :)

Regards!

Doroni

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info