Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
dark_nebula wrote:
"
Monster0310 wrote:
"
dark_nebula wrote:
Wow! so i finally found an upgraded weapon worth splurging on and a watcher's eye, i would say 80% of the time my mana doesn't even blink from full

but i think you lose damage compared to other weapons with spell damage %, flat lightning damage, or elemental damage %....

so my question is, did you lose damage?

Path of Building had it as a 4.6% increase

nice!!!
"
Sorenalike wrote:
Hello everyone loving the build so far i have some signle target damage issues while hitting the big boys any suggestions ?

alternative safe lvl up body armor

got 3k+ regen survivability is not an issue atm i am a walking tank 4.3k hp 8.6k mana but i need damage and i dont really wanna lose my tankiness
talent tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAECBAcFQghnCPQRDxEtEzUUqRZvF6QYPBhWGjgc3B0UHxggBiSqJy8ngyj6LJwycTNsNZI26TpYOuE7P0GHRZ1G_kyzTRRR-1NSVcZWLVZIV8hZ817AXyphKGRyZlRmnmlQahtqQ20ZbaxvO3GFcg90VXgNfIN-r4LHg9uFMobKiFqNGY6-jxqPRpBVkPqSwZM6lG-a4KBCpwin-KyYrrOycLXytz64k7sBvOq9J72CwBrGisekzRbQH9QH2CTYvdlf2rncjd2M3uXfT9-K37DgEuNq6-Tr7u9L7-vyRfno-tL-Cv6P_rM=?accountName=Sorenalike&characterName=GreenDragon

Upgrades depend a bit on your budget. I'd probably suggest a large cluster jewel with those notables and vengeful commander and get scintillating idea's on one/both small cluster jewels. And look into an anomalous wrath and awakened gems. And you could look for a helmet enchant, both arcane cloak buff effect and arc chains an addition time work.
A lot of small improvements add up quickly.

If you have a larger budget, take a look at my helmet.
It both has -lightning res for extra damage and transfiguration of mind, so you can anoint your amulet with something else. On average it's gonna cost you about 30-35ex to get those mods on one item, but you could just go for the elevated elder mod and it'll be 15-20ex on average instead.
"
Dreagation wrote:

Upgrades depend a bit on your budget. I'd probably suggest a large cluster jewel with those notables and vengeful commander and get scintillating idea's on one/both small cluster jewels. And look into an anomalous wrath and awakened gems. And you could look for a helmet enchant, both arcane cloak buff effect and arc chains an addition time work.

It both has -lightning res for extra damage and transfiguration of mind, so you can anoint your amulet with something else. On average it's gonna cost you about 30-35ex to get those mods on one item, but you could just go for the elevated elder mod and it'll be 15-20ex on average instead.

Holy fuck, I didn't know it was even possible to get Transfiguration of Mind on a rare helmet. That is absolute destruction!
"
"
Dreagation wrote:

Holy fuck, I didn't know it was even possible to get Transfiguration of Mind on a rare helmet. That is absolute destruction!

Yeah, it's insane.
I've had the same crafting project on the bench for the last 2 weeks now, but I've pushed it back a bit since Hierophant doesn't need Transfiguration of the Mind.

I've already tried a few times to roll one, but I always manage to elevate the other mod on my Elder helmets.
Still, those 3 misfires made me over 20ex; It's a great moneymaker if you pick your second mod wisely, but you have to sell it first to regain your budget.

Hey guys.. it's the annoying german again ;) (Talking about me, not Enki ;) )

does "increased lightning damage" on my wands help to the build ( or not?
I am having a disagreement with y guildie here.. he says "no" and I say "yeah"
So who's right?

As always, thx in advance.
Rick
"
ThngsLikeThis wrote:
Hey guys.. it's the annoying german again ;) (Talking about me, not Enki ;) )

does "increased lightning damage" on my wands help to the build ( or not?
I am having a disagreement with y guildie here.. he says "no" and I say "yeah"
So who's right?

As always, thx in advance.
Rick

If it's adding lightning damage to the wand, (look under the wands physical damage) then no. If it says % lightning or adds lightning damage to spells then yes. I think I explained that right.
Last edited by Zuuule on Feb 23, 2021, 7:53:44 PM
It is % increased lightning damage, so it can*t show up under physical.
My thinking: It is not lightning attack damage, not lightning spell damage... so I thought it's the same as in "attack damage" and "spell damage" both being increased by %increased damage.
"
ThngsLikeThis wrote:
It is % increased lightning damage, so it can*t show up under physical.
My thinking: It is not lightning attack damage, not lightning spell damage... so I thought it's the same as in "attack damage" and "spell damage" both being increased by %increased damage.

If it says % increase lightning damage then yes, it does add to your spell damage. It's the same as if it said % increase to elemental damage, but specifically for lightning.
"
Sorenalike wrote:
Hello everyone loving the build so far i have some signle target damage issues while hitting the big boys any suggestions ?

You have a lot of options.

Helmet with -res
Gloves with Unnerve
Awakened Hextouch
Gems 21/23 (Arc, Archmage, Sigil, etc)
Gems with alternative quality (Wrath with aura effect, for example)
Awakened gems
Change some links

Dash - Second Wind - Sigil
Arcane Cloack-Arcane Surge - Second Wind - Empower

WoC - Awakened Hextouch - Conductivity/Weakness
In this case you need Ring or Gloves with another Curse.

Also you can try crit version. In this case you need ring with Assasin Mark or Anomalous Mark in wand with trigger.
Last edited by A4TechiesTV on Feb 24, 2021, 4:04:13 PM
Thx guys ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info