Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
PhilipKho wrote:
"
Enki91 wrote:
@PhilipKho: Hey there! Unfortunately i don't have the old leveling trees anymore, but should be no problem. No need for you to respec anything, just look at the full passive tree and trey to get all life and mana nodes done, then aim for DPS nodes or jewel sockets. Aim for Mind over Matter around Lv70, and Vaal Pact around Lv80. Good Luck!

Oh I see. Thank you for your reply. But I do not understand. Why you give up the passive about double curse on 1 enemy? I meant if we don't add 1 point on the additional curse. How could we apply the both marks (the green one and red one) on enemy.

"
Enki91 wrote:
@PhilipKho: Occultist gets an additional curse from their ascendancy, other classes have to drop a curse or alternatively get Whispers of Doom.

It sounds like a good build but I do not understand a thing. You are using "Vile Bastion" in his character "__Whaitiri__" (http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Enki91/characters).

Still applies the assumption of using "Malediction" as it is written in the introduction of build?

Last edited by Zatlan on May 2, 2016, 9:14:31 AM
@Crytyas: The char you're looking at is obviously not specced with this build. You can see both my chars with this spec, and their stats on first page.
twitch.tv/enki91
Ok, thanks!

I love this build, so fun, easy especially since this is my first character.

You've made the guide super easy to follow, but that damn lightning coil! I have 2 of them (first world problems right?) one I'm currently using is BBBGGR 6L which is great. For the extra green I just put in mana leech, though probably unnecessary (was having trouble with mana in levelling).

My other LC is a perfect BBBBGR, now just trying to link the damn thing is a nightmare! (So many fusings QQ). Took a while to get everything set up (didnt have everything linked and all the gems I needed until level 70) Also with the updates you made I think I love it even more <3

Keep up all the good work! :)
What masters i need in hideout(Haku-resistance have big problems),Vorici, and who 3rd?Catarina?
@Whipply: Thanks for that positive feedback, and goodluck with your 6L! :)

@DeadWalkerNightStalker: Keep Zana as third. But before you invite her, invite each master to claim their crafting benches, then kick and do their quests whenever they appear in maps.
twitch.tv/enki91
I came back to PoE after long break (played Domination way back when game launched with version 1.0) and your build is so far very enjoyable in use :)

FWIW - you can use /claim_crafting_benches to get benches without kicking masters (you don't loose any progress this way).
@Altran01: Indeed, thanks! I've added a note about the command to the general advices section.
twitch.tv/enki91
I dont understand this build )- :

you talk about crits but use controlled destruction
you talk about beginner friendly but i dont see any 4L - 5L setups for the main skill.

EDIT:
also you write about dual-curse but i dont see any whispers of doom in the skill tree
Last edited by BebopBraunbaer on May 7, 2016, 5:31:40 AM
@BebopBraunbaer: Controlled Destruction is only a reduced crit multiplier, not less. With the recent buff to Inc Crit Strikes gem, we can use CD and still reach above 70% crit chance easily.

The gems are listed in order of importance. I thought it's obvious, but for 4/5L setups simply leave out the last gems.

Occultists get dual curse through Malediction, other classes can't use a dual curse setup unless they invest in a +1 curse ammy or Whispers of Doom. This is also mentioned in the guide.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info