Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

How about low damage(7k) with storm call, is it ok? And i have a question about uber, is it possible with this build?
@contag1ous: That damage is ok since it's average damage per use, not dps. You can multiply it by your casts/s on storm call to calculate a rough dps estimate.

I doubt uber is possible with this build, it's just not optimized for that at all. You may have some success with the scion version, since it has overall more life and permanent leech, but it'll still need almost perfect play and luck (multiple spears in row will kill you for sure).
But atleast in the current version of this game you're better off just rolling a poison bv trapper if your goal is solely to farm uber - farming her has never been easier.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey man -- thanks so much for your feedback on my post. I really apologize for the tone of it, I was a little frustrated.

Your laundry list of things I have wrong is insanely helpful and appropriate. I had gone and made my profile public before posting so it could be seen for that reason. Sorry for the snark, I really do appreciate your build, your work AND your feedback. Cheers again.
@Winndowlikker: No worries mate. GL with the upgrades :)
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi, Thank you for your great build.
I am following your guild as a beginner. I am 65lv now. But I realized that you replaced the passive tree setup which I was following before. How could I find the old one? I find out I don't have enough refund point to follow your new one..
Last edited by PhilipKho on Apr 30, 2016, 12:15:06 PM
@PhilipKho: Hey there! Unfortunately i don't have the old leveling trees anymore, but should be no problem. No need for you to respec anything, just look at the full passive tree and trey to get all life and mana nodes done, then aim for DPS nodes or jewel sockets. Aim for Mind over Matter around Lv70, and Vaal Pact around Lv80. Good Luck!
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
@PhilipKho: Hey there! Unfortunately i don't have the old leveling trees anymore, but should be no problem. No need for you to respec anything, just look at the full passive tree and trey to get all life and mana nodes done, then aim for DPS nodes or jewel sockets. Aim for Mind over Matter around Lv70, and Vaal Pact around Lv80. Good Luck!

Oh I see. Thank you for your reply. But I do not understand. Why you give up the passive about double curse on 1 enemy? I meant if we don't add 1 point on the additional curse. How could we apply the both marks (the green one and red one) on enemy.
Last edited by PhilipKho on May 1, 2016, 1:01:50 AM
@PhilipKho: Occultist gets an additional curse from their ascendancy, other classes have to drop a curse or alternatively get Whispers of Doom.
twitch.tv/enki91
How the hell am I supposed to get 5 blue sockets on Lightning Coil?
@stadej: We only need 4 blue sockets. It will cost some investment, but that's the price we have to pay for superior phys mitigation without any passive investment.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info