Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Honestly, no amount of defenses can make this build unkillable. I even took Bastions of Elements for the Aegis and it's still not enough.

Arcane Cloak - 5500 shield
Aegis - 3100 elemental shield
MoM - 7000 unreserved mana with 5100 mana regen
ES - 1000 energy shield
Life - 4000 HP with 760 life regen

Fuck this game.
Last edited by Akuq on Jan 22, 2021, 3:51:21 PM
"
Akuq wrote:
Honestly, no amount of defenses can make this build unkillable. I even took Bastions of Elements for the Aegis and it's still not enough.

ES - 1000 energy shield

Fuck this game.

Couldn't agree more. GGG hates fun and they have a disgusting and annoying passion with one-shots and gimping players of defensive options for builds.
"
phosTR wrote:
"
Akuq wrote:

ES - 1000 energy shield

Fuck this game.

Couldn't agree more. GGG hates fun and they have a disgusting and annoying passion with one-shots and gimping players of defensive options for builds.

Are there any Witch builds at this point that would be able to get into an unkillable spot without 200 ex in gear? I rolled this build but ive been watching him stream and even he is getting randomly One-Shot pretty consistently. To each their own, but for me its not fun to die seemingly randomly while mapping.

What witch build do i reroll to now?
Hi, can I ask you what is your mana regen per/s? I have 704.5 with Clarity on. And I'm not able to cast longer time. I dont have Cloak of yet, it is so expensive to get it 6 linked (any tips). I have 110 chaos. I can buy it clean, but to get 6 link no way with my badged :(

The main problem are longer fights, when I need to use ARC. In few sec I'm without mana and it cast like once a sec. So slow. What I'm doing wrong? How to increase the Mana regen?

Thank you for any tips. I really like this build, but this is slowing me down.
I'm having 4400 hp, 1100 es, 6100 non reserved mana. I'm having all required uniques. The damage is fantastic and with trigger wands gameplay is smooth af.

BUT - I'm sometimes getting one shot(or many small shots) in maps T14+. Where I could go now with upgrading the build? I'd love to get more life, dodge or physical reduction. Don't see any cheaper possibilites for upgrade since so many of my gear are uniques without life mods.

Edit: replaced essence worm with vermilion ring with T1 life. Let's see how it will help.
Last edited by red_foxie on Jan 22, 2021, 4:54:27 PM
"
red_foxie wrote:
I'm having 4400 hp, 1100 es, 6100 non reserved mana. I'm having all required uniques. The damage is fantastic and with trigger wands gameplay is smooth af.

BUT - I'm sometimes getting one shot(or many small shots) in maps T14+. Where I could go now with upgrading the build? I'd love to get more life, dodge or physical reduction. Don't see any cheaper possibilites for upgrade since so many of my gear are uniques without life mods.

Edit: replaced essence worm with vermilion ring with T1 life. Let's see how it will help.

If you want to continue playing this game, you gonna have to live with the fact that you WILL get one-shot multiple times and you won't have any idea what killed you. The only build that were able to actually KINDA play without fear of one-shots were aurastackers but GGG nerfed them to the ground because "lolz" or "muh balance" bullshit.
Just wanted to drop in and say I've league started this build several times and can wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone.
The wand that I'm using doesn't seem that great, but it does more Arc tooltip damage than anything else. Can anyone explain why the first wand is better than the second?

"
jkoch6599 wrote:
The wand that I'm using doesn't seem that great, but it does more Arc tooltip damage than anything else. Can anyone explain why the first wand is better than the second?

High crit for spells and added fire damage?
"
jkoch6599 wrote:

It's the cast speed on the first one. Cast speed is really powerful in this build and we need as much of it as we can get. (That's why I'm running Lightning Golem instead of Ice Golem.)

Edit: but the second one is still better because the mana helps defense as well as offense.
Last edited by WorderMostFoul on Jan 22, 2021, 7:45:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info