Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

how do we feel about conductivity with the new doom mechanics? worth a shot?
"
TipYourFedora wrote:
The last time I played this game was in Metamorph, back then you usually only used your arc ability and orb of storms sometimes. Since then it has changed quite a lot. I'm not familiar with the new gem setups, how do we use this build gameplay wise, do we still only spam arc or is there more abilities we need to use?
Sorry if this was posted elsewhere

Main damage output is still "right click to clear screen" with Arc but there is more to do especially on the defensive side. Some of it is automated with cast on hit, but we need trigger socketed spells on gear to automate desecrate.

Arcane cloak needs to be cast often. Sigil of power at least on bosses and harder packs.
"
"
minamo99 wrote:
for early early feezing pulse may be better than spark (least for me and my fps) we get arc pretty soon anyway.

I second that, with ele prolif it works wonders for staying unmolested early on.

I also prefer Freezing Pulse over Spark.
So, is Undertaker not a good option for the amulet anymore?
Can Arc be swapped with Crackling Lance? Or would that require more modifications to the build to work properly?
Last edited by leopard2lx on Sep 20, 2020, 12:45:05 AM
"
leopard2lx wrote:
Can Arc be swapped with Clacking Lance? Or would that require more modifications to the build to work properly?
Read the guide before asking questions. Questions answered in the guide are already annoying enough, and yours is literally the first thing in bold letters.
"
ScaryAtheist wrote:
"
TipYourFedora wrote:
The last time I played this game was in Metamorph, back then you usually only used your arc ability and orb of storms sometimes. Since then it has changed quite a lot. I'm not familiar with the new gem setups, how do we use this build gameplay wise, do we still only spam arc or is there more abilities we need to use?
Sorry if this was posted elsewhere

Main damage output is still "right click to clear screen" with Arc but there is more to do especially on the defensive side. Some of it is automated with cast on hit, but we need trigger socketed spells on gear to automate desecrate.

Arcane cloak needs to be cast often. Sigil of power at least on bosses and harder packs.

For QOL you always can assign Arcane cloak to the mouse left button. So anytime you move and its off cooldown it will be casted automatically.

Though this way has built-in risk with situations when you desperately need Arcane cloak but its already on cooldown.
Last edited by HennekY on Sep 20, 2020, 5:38:04 AM
enki never lets me down
Last edited by raymanzz on Sep 20, 2020, 5:46:14 AM
HI, just wondering when do you replace the 2nd crafted weapons. ?
Ah, the new passives in the amulets are because of the body armour with offerings and losing mana right? Yeah, i love CoD so much and armors with offering mod and good stats are just so expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info