Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
realkph wrote:

What? Why? :(

lategame would be bone helmet with crusaders mod. You can check the cheap version in my profile and the expensive one in Rorytan's (not sure how to link items here)
Last edited by ThePurpleAngel on Jul 17, 2020, 6:14:34 PM
"
"
realkph wrote:

What? Why? :(

lategame would be bone helmet with crusaders mod. You can check the cheap version in my profile and the expensive one in Rorytan's (not sure how to link items here)

Thats a BiS helmet as far as I am aware(Shaper Crusader, you slam a shaper helmet with % mana and a Crusader with % Ele, then you target - light res with remove/add light harvest and add the light damage with remove/add caster)

Perfect Helmet on a cheap few ex budget(the bases and the awak orb)
Last edited by Rorytan on Jul 17, 2020, 6:22:40 PM
poe.ninja's leaderboard for necromancer arc users shows that most of them are using Crown of the inward eye, mainly the top 6 dps.

I know nothing compared to you guys, so what's up with that? Did they 'invest' in mana/life increases which resulted in better dps? or would their dps be even higher with a helmet such as the very tasty looking one above?
Last edited by realkph on Jul 17, 2020, 8:26:04 PM
"
realkph wrote:
poe.ninja's leaderboard for necromancer arc users shows that most of them are using Crown of the inward eye, mainly the top 6 dps.

I know nothing compared to you guys, so what's up with that? Did they 'invest' in mana/life increases which resulted in better dps? or would their dps be even higher with a helmet such as the very tasty looking one above?

Poe.ninja uses pob basics, so it doesnt calculate some things and clusters. When you make the helmet exchange you'll need to change the Allocate passive from Undertaker to Crusader, as Rorytan did, beacuse of Mind Over Matter. Trust Rorytans profile and FireArcII in poe.ninja, check mine (Harvzer) if you want some cheap items (for now xD).
Last edited by ThePurpleAngel on Jul 17, 2020, 9:03:57 PM
I'm really struggling with mana regeneration with this build.
PoB said my mana regen is like -500/s
Could anyone check my character and tell me what I should do to remedy that?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DiscardedCE/characters?characterName=BlastedRebel
Thank you.
"
"
realkph wrote:

Poe.ninja uses pob basics, so it doesnt calculate some things and clusters. When you make the helmet exchange you'll need to change the Allocate passive from Undertaker to Crusader, as Rorytan did, beacuse of Mind Over Matter. Trust Rorytans profile and FireArcII in poe.ninja, check mine (Harvzer) if you want some cheap items (for now xD).

Wouldn't you be (slightly) better off swapping your Healthy Mind and Watcher's Eye? Your HM is currently hitting a total of +25% life. Up where Watcher's is, it would hit +33%. (And you could deallocate one of the Life node currently hit by HM and allocate one more up above Cruel Preparation to boost that up to +38%.)
"
DiscardedCE wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DiscardedCE/characters?characterName=BlastedRebel
Thank you.

I'm gonna take a guess that PoB is assuming you are not on full Life, and so it is proc'ing Agnostic, which drains your Mana to heal you. On the Configuration page, check the box "Are you always on Full Life".
"
DiscardedCE wrote:
Thank you.

Kitava's teaching and Atziri's Foible. Those arent endgame items, but way better than the items you have actually. The only problem is SSF, so try to get some mana regeneration rate crafted items.

"
UtherSRG wrote:

Wouldn't you be (slightly) better off swapping your Healthy Mind and Watcher's Eye? Your HM is currently hitting a total of +25% life. Up where Watcher's is, it would hit +33%. (And you could deallocate one of the Life node currently hit by HM and allocate one more up above Cruel Preparation to boost that up to +38%.)

Would increase the damage a bit and reduce life. Your choice. I'm currently trying to level up to 97, so always switching on and off with Healthy Mind, in lower nodes.
Last edited by ThePurpleAngel on Jul 18, 2020, 12:16:45 AM
"

"
UtherSRG wrote:

Would increase the damage a bit and reduce life. Your choice. I'm currently trying to level up to 97, so always switching on and off with Healthy Mind, in lower nodes.

Fair enough, though with the conversion that HMdoes, the Life swing is small compared to the Mana swing, and I know you know that more Mana means more DPS. :D

And yeah, I understand the push. I'm struggling to hit 90. Just jiggled some things around and got an 18% DPS boost. Shelved my crappy medium jewel cluster (flasks) to do it. I may have to revist that, but we'll see.
Hey guys,

I've been playing this build since start of the league and I can say it's pretty enjoyable, but I guess I'm at the point where I can't figure out any further upgrades by myself. With current setup I am able to kill Sirus AW8, Shaper and Elder deathless but problems start with UElder. I've killed it few timer right now but none of them were deathless. It might be reason of my poor mechanics tho. Anyway I feel like I lack DPS and a little bit of health pool, because even in maps I sometimes get one shot. Swapping Healthy Mind with rare jewel with %life and %mana could solve the one shot issue but it will probably strongly affect DPS.
Do you think there's something that can boost my damage significantly?

Here's link to my character cuz I have no idea how to link jewel and cluster jewels: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/RhylQweek/characters

Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info