Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I'm using the Crown of the Inward Eye but I'm not sure I entirely understand how it works. Do I still benefit from x% increased energy shield even if my ES is then set to 0? Is there any prefix I should prioritize or stay away from by using this unique?
"
Solsagannn wrote:
I'm using the Crown of the Inward Eye but I'm not sure I entirely understand how it works. Do I still benefit from x% increased energy shield even if my ES is then set to 0? Is there any prefix I should prioritize or stay away from by using this unique?

Well you still get the life and mana, which is what's important. It also gives you damage when you get #% increased mana or life. And mana is what we aim to get a lot of so that's perfect.
"
Solsagannn wrote:

Crown of the Inward Eye
Transfiguration of Soul: Increases and Reductions to Maximum Energy Shield also apply to Spell Damage at 30% of their value

so..
"+16 to maximum Energy Shield" - do nothing

"55% increased Energy Shield" - do nothing

"8% increased maximum Energy Shield" - increases spell damage by 8%*30%=2,4%

Similar for "Transfiguration of Mind", but with "#% increased maximum Mana".

The Agnostic does not chage this behaviour, since it's not "reduction" of maximum energy shield. It just set it to zero.

I dont know if this will help anyone BUT someone asked me about how to improve his gear and I made a quick spoken youtube version of it, giving some pointers aswell. (I was really tired so take it with a grain of salt)
https://youtu.be/G1LnHDAQ6y0

As for what I mentioned a few days ago I will end up making a thought summary of the build, how to scale it etc by sunday evening.(Gotta sit down and write a script actually xd)

I personally have played this build for a bit over 260 hours so far this league and feel like I have a really good grasp about most things in it.

If you have any questions you want answerd just quote this post with them and I will do my best to touch upon them.

I'm currenlty lv 97 with near 4M DPS with some crap items to change. I've been looking trought out all the top 10 dps in poe.ninja (yes, I know it doesnt count clusters and etc) to maximize my dps. Started to craft my own items soon ago and I have tons of currency to spend, but I think we cant push it over "believer's" (upside comment) char or FireArcDingerII (name of char, look in poe.ninja), so maybe its time to plan moving arc to higher DPS stages with other setups instead of Archamges. Maybe Pledge of Hands with a 6L to sDPS (first or second weapon slot) and a setup for clearspeed/explode in chest.

I'll soon start crafting two body-armours and I would like opinnions of higher-level players: Since we drop Crown of the eyes, we gain nothing with ES. Wouldnt it be better to change occulists for an armour-based chest? that means leaving our 10% spell damage to gain some armour (harvest craft can easily set 6 blues). Same goes for gloves and boots? Search for armour-based low-str that we can equip?

Last edited by ThePurpleAngel on Jul 17, 2020, 5:06:26 PM
"
I'm currenlty lv 97 with near 4M DPS with some crap items to change. I've been looking trought out all the top 10 dps in poe.ninja (yes, I know it doesnt count clusters and etc) to maximize my dps. Started to craft my own items soon ago and I have tons of currency to spend, but I think we cant push it over "believer's" (upside comment) char or FireArcDingerII (name of char, look in poe.ninja), so maybe its time to plan moving arc to higher DPS stages with other setups instead of Archamges. Maybe Pledge of Hands with a 6L to sDPS (first or second weapon slot) and a setup for clearspeed/explode in chest.

I'll soon start crafting two body-armours and I would like opinnions of higher-level players: Since we drop Crown of the eyes, we gain nothing with ES. Wouldnt it be better to change occulists for an armour-based chest? that means leaving our 10% spell damage to gain some armour (harvest craft can easily set 6 blues). Same goes for gloves and boots? Search for armour-based low-str that we can equip?

About the swapping from Archmage part, I so far am at 6.5m dps with mostly bad gear(have like 2 close to BiS items and only a 2-stat watchers)
I honestly think 8m is easily possible.'

I also am working on a second build which involves swapping to a staff but keeping archmage in the loop(basicly getting 11-20m sirus dps) <- This is a beyond expensive project since we will need both crit and mana AND we will drop alot of defenses.

As for your chest question, I don't think it matters to much, I am currently lowering my strengh and dex as much as possible to reinvest those stats into dps stats. The armour won't do much for us and I personally am still using ES.
But for true minmaxing, if rocking Agnostic, swapping to Armour gear would probably be best yes.(But not worth imo)
"
Rorytan wrote:

About the swapping from Archmage part, I so far am at 6.5m dps with mostly bad gear(have like 2 close to BiS items and only a 2-stat watchers)

I also am working on a second build which involves swapping to a staff but keeping archmage in the loop(basicly getting 11-20m sirus dps) <- This is a beyond expensive project since we will need both crit and mana AND we will drop alot of defenses.

As for your chest question, I don't think it matters to much, I am currently lowering my strengh and dex as much as possible to reinvest those stats into dps stats. The armour won't do much for us and I personally am still using ES.
But for true minmaxing, if rocking Agnostic, swapping to Armour gear would probably be best yes.(But not worth imo)

Keep us informed about the new build, please. I was looking a Scion Arc build in poe.ninja with over 20M dps, using the greater spell echo setup, so maybe possible choice too.

The only boss I struggle with the current build is Sirius A8. I've been playing Enki's arc for some time and this one is def the stronger in my opinion. Was able to farm more than 100 ex easily, and I will not spend all of it crafting ok-endgame-items.
"
"
Rorytan wrote:

Keep us informed about the new build, please. I was looking a Scion Arc build in poe.ninja with over 20M dps, using the greater spell echo setup, so maybe possible choice too.

The only boss I struggle with the current build is Sirius A8. I've been playing Enki's arc for some time and this one is def the stronger in my opinion. Was able to farm more than 100 ex easily, and I will not spend all of it crafting ok-endgame-items.

So far the main part about the "new" build I am struggeling with is the "Trigger a socketed Spell" since procing Bone Offering and Desecrate will be super weird.

Once I find a solution for this problem that works acceptbly well I will start executing the build(curently its still an only PoB plan)
"
Enki91 wrote:

1. No, the game is very literal. If the wording is not "Minions deal #% increased Damage" or "Minions deal #% reduced Damage", it will not affect you with Spiritual Aid.

2. You're getting 12 corpses. If you go by the Essence Glutton indicator, it's because Essence Glutton gives you 5 flat mana regen/s per corpse, up to 50, so that's capped at 10. The two extra corpses come to play during bossfights without adds, where we end up with 7 instead of 5 corpses after Bone Offering. Now add in Kitava's Teachings and it becomes even more of an advantage.

Our lord and saviour! Ty! :D

"
...Since we drop Crown of the eyes...

What? Why? :(
Another quest: ideal chest in my mind would have preffixes: life, mana, life and mana %. Otherwise, lately I was thinking in getting +1 curse (ele weak + conductivity) or +1 active/support gems. Has anyone done the math already?
Last edited by ThePurpleAngel on Jul 17, 2020, 6:17:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info