Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Onihasuma wrote:
"
realkph wrote:
Can anyone tell me what does The Agnostic node even supposed to contribute?

It's one of our beloved defence layer to bring back life in massive mode to keep us tanky as we are ^^

I've developed a bit of a love-hate relationship with it. When it works it works but when it doesn't it's a bit of a death knell. Only recently re-added it to my passives figuring I was finally starting to round out my build. Did a few maps with no issues until I got pinned between a group in front of me and a large back-spawn triggered by whoever was influencing my map.

Is there something I'm missing about how to not get locked like that? Suddenly I can't cast to either attack nor escape and my mana potion can't get ahead either. Best I can figure is just slow down and approach groups more cautiously. /shrug

Amusingly in hind-sight I should have used the tried and true cheese of PoE and logged out since despite being locked that damn keystone was still doing it's job of robbing all my mana to keep me alive.
"
I've developed a bit of a love-hate relationship with it. When it works it works but when it doesn't it's a bit of a death knell. Only recently re-added it to my passives figuring I was finally starting to round out my build. Did a few maps with no issues until I got pinned between a group in front of me and a large back-spawn triggered by whoever was influencing my map.

Is there something I'm missing about how to not get locked like that? Suddenly I can't cast to either attack nor escape and my mana potion can't get ahead either. Best I can figure is just slow down and approach groups more cautiously. /shrug

Amusingly in hind-sight I should have used the tried and true cheese of PoE and logged out since despite being locked that damn keystone was still doing it's job of robbing all my mana to keep me alive.

Mhmm, i don't think Agnostic is the problem here, it's more the 4,2K life, lesser flask (i mean the arcane and profane chemistry nodes) and Healthy Mind combo.
And a great boost would be a watchers eye, got mine for 1ex, great manareg growth.

On short answer for your question, you are missing life ^^

If someone don't know what to do with all his/her fusings ... i'm stashing a great chest waiting for 6L on it ;D 1100 to go "FUZIIIIINGZ!"
(my first 6L high tier seed disapeared in a logoff-mapgone-mess ^^')
Last edited by Onihasuma on Jul 6, 2020, 5:58:56 AM
Alright, so Ive beefed up a bit to 5300 life and almost 7000 mana:

Spoiler

Jewels: Healthy Mind and Watchers Eye plus another jewel with 7% max life.

Skill tree: http://poeurl.com/cW1g

I still feel very squishy against high level map bosses and other world bosses that deal a good amount of damage. Does anyone have any tips on getting more tanky except getting more Chaos resistance? Thanks.
Ive got 4,4k HP and 9k Mana. I still sometime getting a random 1-shot. Dunno what could be the issue.
Do I need to look/craft items with high energy shield value for this build or energy shield becomes not important after I pick up from skill tree The Agnostic?
"
believers wrote:
Alright, so Ive beefed up a bit to 5300 life and almost 7000 mana:

Spoiler

Jewels: Healthy Mind and Watchers Eye plus another jewel with 7% max life.

Skill tree: http://poeurl.com/cW1g

I still feel very squishy against high level map bosses and other world bosses that deal a good amount of damage. Does anyone have any tips on getting more tanky except getting more Chaos resistance? Thanks.

Like someone wrote in an other post, for those bosses you should switch healthy mind with something life/dmg/res

And, perhaps you missed it, but you're not using any life flask ^^'
Aaaaand ... you don't need any "remove freeze" on a flask ^^

"
Ive got 4,4k HP and 9k Mana. I still sometime getting a random 1-shot. Dunno what could be the issue.

same Healthy Mind issue here ^^

"
_kerber_ wrote:
Do I need to look/craft items with high energy shield value for this build or energy shield becomes not important after I pick up from skill tree The Agnostic?

Like you said, agnostic is killing your ES so it's not necessary to look for it.

Last edited by Onihasuma on Jul 6, 2020, 7:02:19 AM
Hi. I'm a total newbie that just finished campagin and run my first map. It's a bit challening and I wanted to ask what i can do to improve my stats and DPS. There are so many options, that i have no idea what to pick. Even comparing items to each other is a challenge, especially if they are offensive. I also have almost no currency, only 10 chaos from levelling. Would really appreciate some advice.

Spoiler

"
"
Banana2OP wrote:
Hey Wombat, I've noticed you are using Mana Flow annointment and I'm wondering how's that annointment compared to Undertaker.

Also, thanks for that Sirus video, am a new player and it actually helped.

Glad it helped! Personally I like Mana flow better and I can compare the two and you can pick which one you like.

Mana Flow
Expensive
Grants Mana Regen
Grants more max mana
Grants slightly more damage

Undertaker
Cheaper
Higher Life regen, so less mana drained

TLDR: with 5k life and near 8k mana, undertaker gives 100 more life regen, mana flows gives 100 more mana regen. They grant the similar amount of damage. Undertaker only works if you have spell cascade and not kitava's teachings. But mana flow is better with spell cascade and kitava's teachings.

Enki mentioned that Undertaker will grant you more Essence Glutton uptime. Undertaker changes the maximum amount of corpses allowed at once for desecrate from 10 to 12. Desecrate can only create 5 corpses at once, 10 corpses if its linked with spell cascade. Bone offering will consume 5 corpses maximum at once. So if you have spell cascade, on the first triggering of desecrate and bone offering(they trigger at the same time) you will create 10 corpses, consume 5 corpses. On the 2nd triggering of desecrate and bone offering, because desecrate will be triggered first, you will first spawn 10 corpses, with the 5 you already have, it will be reduced to 12 corpses and then 5 of them will be consumed by bone offering, leaving you with 7 corpses. And you will only have 7 corpses left after each triggering. But if you do not have spell cascade, since you can only spawn 5 corpses each time, you will only have 0 corpses left after each triggering. So with spell cascade and undertaker you will have 10 extra mana regenerated each second. So undertaker under this situation would be cheaper and grants pretty decent regens. But it changes if you have Kitava's teachings, Kitava's teaching consumes 1 corpse each second to recover 5% of life and mana. The internal CD of trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill is 4 second. So after first triggering, you spawn 10 corpses, bone offering consumes 5, kitava's teachings consume 4, leaving you with 1 corpse by the time the 4 second CD comes up. Leaving you with 1 more corpse each triggering capped at 3 because 12 - 5 -4 = 3. And mana flow + kitava's teaching provides plenty of mana regen already so you do not need those regen from essence glutton anymore. So in my opinion, undertaker is more cost efficient if you have spell cascade and no kitava's teachings. And if you have both and have the currency then mana flow is better. So damage wise they are basically the same if you have high maximum mana, and with mana flow grants more mana it will make Arcane Cloak stronger as well. These are just my understandings and preferences.

Hope this helps

So, maybe I've not gotten enough mana yet, but I was comparing Undertaker with Path of the Savant in PoB. Making sure to check the "Consumed a Corpse recently" box, I see a negligible difference in the DPS for these two.

However, Undertaker gives a huge boost to Life Regen.

Note that I do *not* have The Agnostic. I'm still wondering if there is any real need for it.

One thing that stood out to me - are the two 4% hp and 4% chaos resist nodes top left.
Why those? Does the 8% chaos resist make any difference when you are at -60 most likely?

Considering there is a 5% life nodes instead or even the 10% max /mana 15% mana from flask node also for 2 points total.

So 8% life, 8% chaos resist vs 10% max mana, 15% mana from flasks and 5% hp.
"
dustofdeath wrote:
Considering there is a 5% life nodes instead or even the 10% max /mana 15% mana from flask node also for 2 points total. hp.

Which nodes are that ? I've only found Essence extractions, and it is already included.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info