Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Has anyone tried to run maps and content (hunter for ex) without poison immune potions? Also, anyone tried to run maps without freeze's one?
"
Has anyone tried to run maps and content (hunter for ex) without poison immune potions? Also, anyone tried to run maps without freeze's one?

I'm at t10 more or less right now, got no poison immune potions and a whopping -40 to chaos res and I'm still doing good.

Great and awesome build! Only my second one ever but damn this is FUN!
On another note, I'm pretty much a clueless beginner.. can anyone give a quick look and tell me if there's something critically wrong that I'm doing?

I think I messed up on the passive tree 'cause I don't really understand why it ends so quick. Is it because of clusters? They don't show at the passives page.

Other than that wow what a great and descriptive build!
"
wilkin823 wrote:
Hi, ive been enjoying this build since league start, but ive been upgrading my gear but i feel like im hard stuck at 500k sirus dps and im not really sure what i should be my next big upgrade. ive got about 3.5 exalts saved from farming and crafting. my PoB and items are below, any help is appreciated thanks

Spoiler

PoB:https://pastebin.com/dQ8zd2cL

Your dps is much higher it should be 1.6 million, the reason your dps is super low because you toggled on Vaal Clarity which made your mana cost be 0, and most of our damage comes from mana cost.
I've always been more of a melee player in PoE, but I wanted to give caster a try this league. This is by far the best build guide I've ever read! Props to you Enki.

After a bit of a rough start with drops, I was able to grind out a nice set of gear. A8 Awakener deathless, Shaper, and while I haven't done it yet, I'm sure Uber Elder is possible.

Thanks to all the new crafting from Synthesis, I was able to get to 5.6k life and 6.2k mana, along with Max Chaos Res. The build is very tanky, and the only real 'thing' I feel I'm missing out on is +1 to lightning gems and the lab boot enchant (30 labs or so with no luck.)

I'll post all my gear so those who want a good idea on how to gear for both damage and survivability can look for. Don't mind the gloves, I'm still working on a remove life/add life slam for those. That was just the latest crap I got. Should be close to 6k once I get a nice life slam on those.

Spoiler
Last edited by Konditioner on Jul 4, 2020, 11:03:56 PM
"
EvilSpenZer wrote:
Hey My dudes.

Loving the build.

But.. so far from what i can tell we dont benefit from damage from Corpse Pact nor Undertaker. They simply dont give the dmg buff whatsoever. Tested with only using Arcanist Brand and see if i got a dmg increase at all. Nothing. bug?

we do because we use Spiritual Aid. Please read the guide more thoroughly and I think it would answer a lot of your questions. If you tested Arcanist Brand in your hideout then there are nothing for it to attach to cast desecrate and bone offering.
"
"
wilkin823 wrote:
Hi, ive been enjoying this build since league start, but ive been upgrading my gear but i feel like im hard stuck at 500k sirus dps and im not really sure what i should be my next big upgrade. ive got about 3.5 exalts saved from farming and crafting. my PoB and items are below, any help is appreciated thanks

Spoiler

Your dps is much higher it should be 1.6 million, the reason your dps is super low because you toggled on Vaal Clarity which made your mana cost be 0, and most of our damage comes from mana cost.

damn i feel like an idiot, still getting used to PoB, rearranged all my skill and looks right, didn't seem right based on what i was seeing in game. Thanks for the help.
"
wilkin823 wrote:
"
"
wilkin823 wrote:

Spoiler

damn i feel like an idiot, still getting used to PoB, rearranged all my skill and looks right, didn't seem right based on what i was seeing in game. Thanks for the help.

Don't worry, I did EXACTLY the same thing for ages. Firsly couldn't figure out why my damage was so low. Then why was my mana cost 0. Then that cheeky vaal clarity setting mana to 0 lol.

Drove me nuts!
"
"
EvilSpenZer wrote:
Hey My dudes.

Loving the build.

But.. so far from what i can tell we dont benefit from damage from Corpse Pact nor Undertaker. They simply dont give the dmg buff whatsoever. Tested with only using Arcanist Brand and see if i got a dmg increase at all. Nothing. bug?

we do because we use Spiritual Aid. Please read the guide more thoroughly and I think it would answer a lot of your questions. If you tested Arcanist Brand in your hideout then there are nothing for it to attach to cast desecrate and bone offering.

i tested it in combat against a single mob. Used only arcanist brand(with ofc desecrate and bone offering at their correct levels) and it triggered as it supposed to, no extra damage. hmm

Also tried without Brand, and just use Desecrate and Bone, still no damage increase.
Last edited by EvilSpenZer on Jul 5, 2020, 6:12:45 AM
I'm trying arc witch again after your major changes. Thanks for all your work.

Can you answer a couple questions??

1) why bone offering? This appears to be a minion spell, and we have no minions.

2). Why desecrate (other than for bone offering, see question 1). Why keep it at level 1 and why cast it at boss fights? For chaos damage? At level 1?

3). Why throw out "extra lightning damage support in act 4? Seems like a key item and there are plenty of sockets at that point.

Thanks a ton
Hi,

I'm playing self found (technically in trade league, but only to be able to occasionally be able to play with a friend) and having a little bit of trouble with the mana regeneration. Obviously getting the unique amulett, mana recovery on block or increased mana recovry on belt is not that trivial doing self found, so any tipps how I can compensate it otherwise? Adding like 2-4 mana per sec on enchants and similar stuff doesn't seem worth it (pastebin for reference https://pastebin.com/fFrWP2NC).
Last edited by CruelMatatron on Jul 5, 2020, 10:44:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info