Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Are we using 2 warlord's mark?

He recently switched the gem setup around. He moved warlord's mark to a 3L CWDT + Warlord's Mark + Flaming Dash. It procs a lot more often and you basically get the triple curse set up he is talking about with that. :)

The CWDT is level 1 so it only procs up to level 5 Warlord's Mark, and then Flaming Dash is leveled above the CWDT threshold so you can individually cast it and not CWDT it lol.
"
Enki91 wrote:
@Celiel: Not really, you're better off with a Lifesprig or Axiom Perpetuum for leveling.

Wouldn't reverberation rod and lifesprig be a good leveling combo?
@Enki91 First of all thank you very much for the guide, it's very detailed and the spec is great. I noticed that you recently changed the gem setup, as "Controled Destruction" for "Increased Critical Strikes", tooltip wise i lose dps is it really worth it?

Also saw that you changed "Power Charge on Crit".

Thanks for the guide and reply. Kawaii.
"
Ishabooo wrote:
"

He recently switched the gem setup around. He moved warlord's mark to a 3L CWDT + Warlord's Mark + Flaming Dash. It procs a lot more often and you basically get the triple curse set up he is talking about with that. :)

The CWDT is level 1 so it only procs up to level 5 Warlord's Mark, and then Flaming Dash is leveled above the CWDT threshold so you can individually cast it and not CWDT it lol.

But in the new revision, he's got Warlord's Mark on CWDT AND CoH.
"
Paprikan wrote:
So anyone going fo assasin? Would like to know how is that build going later in the game.

From the moment the Assassin got revealed I was convinced that it would be the best choice, so I took it right away. I gotta say I'm not disappointed. Capping crit is pretty easy and I reach about 110k dps with 9 Charges and dual Void Batteries.
But I've yet got to play tweak around a little. I think I lose a lot of dmg due to overcapping Crit by about 20% and that could maybe be made up for by getting rid of some crit chance and adding more crit multi (e.g. trading leg Maligaro's for Facebreakers) or even lose some crit nodes and add elemental dmg. But that might make it harder when I'm generating power charges or running out of them, idk yet.
I must add that I'm really in love with dual cursing, so I got dark whispers and lost a few dmg nodes for that.
"
Jamesborg99 wrote:
"
Ishabooo wrote:
"

But in the new revision, he's got Warlord's Mark on CWDT AND CoH.

I'm not sure why you're confused... it's literally explained right under the gem setup why he has done what he has done. The CoH setup is for trash clearing, which helps you leech and get endurance charges. The CWDT setup is at level 1 so that it's easily triggered when fighting bosses so that your curse is cast on the boss so that you can leech and you don't have to self cast it.
Ty for updates
Last edited by Hextall on Mar 9, 2016, 10:39:39 AM
Hey ty for your guide.
I’m at lvl 76 now (Occultist VP+MoM) with 33% crit on arc without PC. I drop my PCoC and don’t see any problems with stacking PC sooooo +1 free gem slot.
Now I try Orb with FC+AoE+life leech for more survivability this is good? Or 2nd warlord mark setup is better?
It’s possible drop whisper of doom cluster for more damage / survivability? And play with 2 max curse setup.
Last edited by Wolfin43 on Mar 9, 2016, 9:56:23 AM
"
kyuuza wrote:

I'm not sure why you're confused... it's literally explained right under the gem setup why he has done what he has done. The CoH setup is for trash clearing, which helps you leech and get endurance charges. The CWDT setup is at level 1 so that it's easily triggered when fighting bosses so that your curse is cast on the boss so that you can leech and you don't have to self cast it.

That's my fault. I read it and saw it was for back up on bosses. I just didn't see the "for leech" part. I shouldn't forum after working a midnight shift, huh?
"
Jamesborg99 wrote:
"
kyuuza wrote:

That's my fault. I read it and saw it was for back up on bosses. I just didn't see the "for leech" part. I shouldn't forum after working a midnight shift, huh?

Better than playing on HC after a midnight shift :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info