Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Enki91 wrote:
@Merneith: You can simply get more out of jewels for the same amount of points.

Ok. Thanks for your time.
Hello,

I am enjoying this build, but I'm pretty terrible at know what I should be doing next with it. Any chance you could lend me some help?

Profile Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Arkaon/

Character name: ArcCastingWhore

I did this build in HC till 75 untill something I have no idea what just one shot me. Very fast clearing but I always felt on the edge as if something was about to rip me any second. I spent about 2x on it mainly on the call of the brotherhood and a tabula.
I dont see the curse on hit setup trigger at all. No Warlord's Mark, no Herald Of Thunder is triggering. Am I missing something? Normaly, they should be triggered whenever I hit an enemy, right? I know that it doesnt do AOE anymore, but only the hit monster, but still, I have never seen the curses be activated.

EDIT: I was helped ingame by someone who read my post here.
It was due to my stupidity that it didnt work. I was missing that I have to cast HOT myself. Shame on me for that.
Last edited by Kreatief on Jan 10, 2016, 6:37:42 AM
@mlande14: Yeah, those two flasks will do the most for you now. After that look for a LV21 Arc.
Your sceptres could need cast speed, but they're so good, i'd probably not replace them.

@Arkaon: Your amulet has the most upgrade potential, life + crit multi + mana regen should be rather cheap to get. Switch your helmet to Three Dragons until you can afford a CotB. Chaos spam, or scour then alt your chest for an 80+ life roll and regal/master mod missing ressitances. Your wands could need an upgrade too, look for 10% cast speed and 80% spellcrit chance minimum. Switch your sanctified life flask with a hybrid flask and Doedre's Elixir with a toapz flask for reflect.

@exilebroski: That's very unfortunate. I assume it was either reflect or some heavy phys hitting Act4 mob. With Tabula you really need to have good uptime on your Granite to avoid that, for HC i would rather go with a CoD even if it's not 6L.

@Kreatief: Yeah, it's the lightning bolts of HoT that apply the curse, or for HoI the explosion after shattering an enemy.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
@mlande14: Yeah, those two flasks will do the most for you now. After that look for a LV21 Arc.
Your sceptres could need cast speed, but they're so good, i'd probably not replace them.

Yea I picked up a vinktars and it is working wonders. I have never had a taste of hate so I guess I will work towards that and the arc. After that just quality gems I suppose? I got these sceptres for 15 chaos and 3 chaos. Lucky I guess.
"
Monkeyface wrote:

By using the chaos recipe you can easy farm ~0,5 exalt per hour. So 4 hours farming for the ring.

0,5 exalt per hour? This looks like a dream to me.
How/where are you farming?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kodapa2567/characters/Kodapa
This is my character.
Decided to level this build again, this time in tali. Got some pretty lucky drops and I have to say things are looking nice right now.

My gear so far:
Spoiler

Managed to chance a Void Battery (!!!) and made about 120 chaos this league, plus a lucky ex drop for my cotb. Currently spent ~475 chromes on my 5l lightning coil, no dice so far. Don't know how I'm gonna cap resists once I'm able to use the coil though haha.
Last edited by Vaaroth on Jan 11, 2016, 2:45:29 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm new to arc and I decide to follow this build yesterday. I took an old lvl 81 witch char (playing in std) and reroll her.

I've managed to get some stuff to start here it is :

For the moment I'm farming dried lake to lvl my arc gem (currently lvl15).
Got 2 questions for the arc veterans :

- Is my stuff correct ? I've bought all of the stuff quite cheap, less than 5c for a piece besides COTB. My next upgrade will be the chest, triyng to 6L my lighning coil

- Between :

What to choose ?

My tooltip shows 1,5k DPS more with the doryani's. But the dagger got way more crit ... For the moment I suppose that the tooltip is wrong, so I use the dagger. Am I right ?

Thanks for you answers.

Hey, just wanted to say a quick thanks for this guide. I've followed a good majority of it and am having loads of fun with it.

I decided to use 2 Void battery myself, with 9 power charges. Also using the Blood Dance so I can casually gain my frenzy charges. I could use blood rage instead for a dps increase, but my dps is high enough without it.

Also decided to use a Cloak of Defiance as my overall for a nice mana regen boost, and also it frees up a skill point slot with mind over matter.

Currently level 81, I get ~38k dps with 9 power charges and 3 frenzy charges, and about 50k dps when I pop Vaal Haste and Atziri's Promise.

Lots of fun overall!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info