Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Merneith: You can simply get more out of jewels for the same amount of points.

@BammLee: I've actually experimented with that setup at the start of Talisman. While it has its uses, you could just cast the curse itself and save sockets.
It's better for seperate bossfights and tougher reflect rares, but otherwise just slows you down when comparing to HoI curse application.

You still get the full leech effect as it's still your Arc that lands the killing blow after curses were applied. For even more leech you can pop Vessel of Vinktar, which is a small investment, but absolutely worth it. You can basically facetank everything that doesn't oneshot you.
twitch.tv/enki91
Currently i feel like i lack def in situations that i cant/dont cast my arc(running out of mana etc) I thought about getting end charge(and maybe armour+ele res?)at templar area with Intuitive Leap. Currently i can affrod a vessel of vinkat at standard(still way too expensive compared to talisman) Are there anything that you can recommend me? Also i dont wanna spend too much because i am saving some currency for another build. You can find my character at my profile. Thanks a lot!
Thanks for your fast answer! Yeah i guess ball lightning feels a bit clunky.
I have another question:
You proposed a dual curse skill tree and i wonder, which 2 curses would you choose? Would you stick with the warlords mark(on hit)+enfeeble(on damage taken) or would you possible go for a double curse on hit instead of relying on damage taken? I was thinking about going warlords+temporal chains on hit or warlords+enfeeble on hit. I was also thinking about going 3 curses, relying on temporal+warlords on hit and still keeping enfeeble on damage taken in case shit gets serious. But then again, why not simply use enfeeble on hit :P

What do you think is the optimal dual curse setup? Would you still keep 1 curse on damage taken? which 2 curses would you choose?
For dual-curse setup the best are IMO Warlord's and Poacher's Mark. PM allows you to get Frenzy charges without using Blood rage (thus it increases your toughness).
Ff course this wont work on curse immune maps.
Oh, well. win some, lose some...
If you are comfortable with BR, and still want use dual curse, then other options could be Temporal Chains, or Conductivity
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Last edited by Nishrek on Jan 9, 2016, 11:32:58 AM
I am pretty sure that ele weakness in way better than conduccivity since we are dealing more cold damage than lightning.
@Cigulinin_Mızıkası: What situations exactly do you run out of mana? It should not happen.
The extra endu charge won't fix this problem, i assume it's more a flask thing.
Switch one quicksilver with a topaz or sapphire flask for reflect, and roll surgeons on your hybrid flask to get more uptime. Tabula also requires you to keep your granite up at most times when there's phys damage around.

What's your current mana regen at? If it's below 150 mana/s, switch the templar regen with a witch 8% mana + 10% regen node and aim for the second with mana node at next level.
You could also replace your amulet with something with regen, or even switch Tabula for a 5L Cloak of Defiance.

@BammLee: It refers to the setup this build used in 2.0, which some people really liked.
The setup was Warlords + Poachers Mark on HoI, and Enfeeble + Temp Chains on CwDt.
I didn't mention it in the gem section on purpose, as it would just confuse newer players.
twitch.tv/enki91
First off, I love this build, thank you.

I feel like I'm stuck at about 15k tooltip DPS at level 79. This is my current gear:

Is there something that I am missing that is really holding my DPS back?

Edit: Also, what are your thoughts on Vaal Arc? The 40 chains seems attractive to this build.
Last edited by Aevaris on Jan 9, 2016, 6:47:25 PM
"
Aevaris wrote:
First off, I love this build, thank you.

I feel like I'm stuck at about 15k tooltip DPS at level 79. This is my current gear:

Is there something that I am missing that is really holding my DPS back?

Edit: Also, what are your thoughts on Vaal Arc? The 40 chains seems attractive to this build.

By looking at your gear right now it does not look like you are using blood rage, the 3 frenzy charges is actually a pretty big dps increase when it scales with all the crit+crit mutli/cast speed etc.

With 6 Powercharges I have 29k tooltip and with 6 Powecharge + 3 frenzy charges from bloodrage my tooltip dps is about 34k.

Other than that, try getting 30% crit multi on your amulet, it scales alot.
Last edited by Hjelpen93 on Jan 9, 2016, 7:47:03 PM
@Aevaris: Aside from what Hjelpen93 already mentioned, there's also lots of improvement potential on your weapons. Switching Life Leech with Empower is another big boost in DPS, and last but not least a Lv21 Arc.

Vaal Arc doesn't really seem worth the slots, we don't really profit from even more pack clearing speed and for single targets the chaining would only help with tanky enough targets surrounding. I will test it later, but i doubt it'll find its way into this build.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hello, loving this build so far. I transitioned from Ice nova so still working a bit. Any recommendations on where to go next? I was thinking Vinktar's and Taste of hate?

Thanks

Last edited by mlande14 on Jan 9, 2016, 10:16:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info