Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

On my way to level 80 now, changes to tree as suggested, one herald less and PoR instead works fine now. Just have to change flasks when encountering a freeze/ice boss, otherwise it goes smooth leveling now.
I've been trying to level this on hardcore but I died due to laggy strongboxes and no lightning warp yet (big fail on my part haha).

I really love the build and i'm gonna keep trying till OI get at least 85. I was wondering though why you focus so much on cast speed. Given I'm on hardcore I wanna focus a bit more on mana regen (which you already do) and life, and a bit less cast speed. Especially while leveling this would help me a lot with AA and survivability overall I think. How do you feel about this? Is the mobility more important than the hp?

And I was also thinking about HOT + COH + enfeeble, would be great especially since I don't have CODT/MOM yet.
Last edited by JuicedG on Mar 30, 2015, 8:41:00 AM
@boondoxsaints: Great to hear! :)

@JuicedG: Having all cast speed is advisable. It doesn't just let you get rid of dangerous enemies quicker, you are also locked in place for a lesser time while casting, which helps greatly physically dodging stuff like rhoas, leapers, flameblasts etc.

I'´ll start the 1m HC tomorrow or wednesday and will then work out a full HC tree for this build. It will most likely drop the Heart of Thunder wheel and 3x crit nodes and take more life instead. Will possibly also start as scion, just to have more life available early on.

About Enfeeble, i usually use a Lv4 CwDt with Lv7 Enfeeble in HC, which works wonders. I'd recommend to use that, and maybe if you got slots left the CoH+Enfeeble setup too.

GL in the HC race!
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey guys, loving the build so far. Pretty good dps but survivability can sometimes be shaky at some times. Can anyone look over my items and suggest what I should be looking to improve? I guess I should definetly getting the immortal call setup asap. Anyways, great build. Leveling was a breeze with Reverberation Rod!

Spoiler

@coolguitar69: Thanks, glad you like it! All i can see for you to improve would be jewelry with life + mana regen. As you figured, the CwDt setup will be another survivability boost. Last but not least a good flask setup, especially Seething Divine and Catalysed Eternal life flasks help alot, not sure if you got those rolled already.
twitch.tv/enki91
how important is herald of ice for this build ?

this is what i was planning to use for skill setup

arc setup in chest

cwdt in (4l)
lightning warp setup in weapon (3l)
AA empower enhance in (3l) weapon or AA empower ele weakness
HOT-Reduced Mana-Curse on Hit-Assassing mark(4l)
Reduced Mana-clarity-POl-possible HoI(??) (4l)

the question of dual curse comes up
is it as useful to go for the dual curse nodes?
it is only a 4 point investment

For the HC race, do you think you can keep Dark arts, or you'll go 1h+shield? Intersted in reading your thougth on it.
"
Enki91 wrote:
@boondoxsaints: Great to hear! :)

@JuicedG: Having all cast speed is advisable. It doesn't just let you get rid of dangerous enemies quicker, you are also locked in place for a lesser time while casting, which helps greatly physically dodging stuff like rhoas, leapers, flameblasts etc.

I'´ll start the 1m HC tomorrow or wednesday and will then work out a full HC tree for this build. It will most likely drop the Heart of Thunder wheel and 3x crit nodes and take more life instead. Will possibly also start as scion, just to have more life available early on.

About Enfeeble, i usually use a Lv4 CwDt with Lv7 Enfeeble in HC, which works wonders. I'd recommend to use that, and maybe if you got slots left the CoH+Enfeeble setup too.

GL in the HC race!

Thanks for the reply! When I get CODT I'm probably going to use that with immortal call and then paired with enfeeble + HOT. I'll also take the cast speed and skip some damage nodes then, I really want the life + chaos res nodes for example. Also anyone playing life based on HC and not helping oak on normal, I will laugh at you;)

Anyway thanks again, i'm having a blast, awesome guide!
Last edited by JuicedG on Mar 30, 2015, 3:37:29 PM
Is +4% Cast Speed not worth it versus 1 Passive Point?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
@fakeThranduil: HoI isn't important to run, it's just additional damage and shatters corpses which is good for some cases.

Dual curse isn't worth it at all. You'd only use it for bosses, which have 60% reduced curse effectiveness. Instead of using that horrible HoT + CoH + Ass Mark setup together with Ele Weak, you're overall better off using PCoC and selfcast Ass Mark for stronger bosses to consistently crit.

@mobidougui: I will most likely go dual wield, but that'll fully depend on the gear i'll get drop.

@Jadran: The skilltree is very tight packed, taking that suboptimal 4% cast speed alira reward would require us to drop one way more powerful node.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info