Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey OP, could you post a photo of your defence page? Just curious what range of armor-evasion rating I should have since mine seems to be a tad bit too low..
Hello.
I am trying your build in the 1month league, and have had a few problems.
The first problem is I die waaaay too easy, even in 66s. Im working on saving for a cloak of defiance, but cant get one yet.
The second is I cant do map bosses at all apart from the hillock one.
This is my gear

This gives me 5.5k arc dps buffed and 2.7k hp with capped resists. I am currently level 67 also, which I am struggling to improve because of how squishy I am.
Is their anything I need to change desperately? I feel like I am doing something wrong...
Thanks, Hyper
Last edited by iHyPeR on Mar 29, 2015, 6:04:48 AM
lvl 23 now and this build is rocking so far! :D
"
iHyPeR wrote:
Hello.
I am trying your build in the 1month league, and have had a few problems.
The first problem is I die waaaay too easy, even in 66s. Im working on saving for a cloak of defiance, but cant get one yet.
The second is I cant do map bosses at all apart from the hillock one.
This is my gear

This gives me 5.5k arc dps buffed and 2.7k hp with capped resists. I am currently level 67 also, which I am struggling to improve because of how squishy I am.
Is their anything I need to change desperately? I feel like I am doing something wrong...
Thanks, Hyper

Really weird. I use the same build with a 5K arc buffed and i don't struggle. 5L chest tought but same hp as yours... Your AA is really low, maybe it come from there?

Honestly I die from time to time but it's mostly because of my PC (5 sec freeze when Exile strongbox) or when I play poorly. The most dangerous things imo are Phylacteral Heavy hitter in close area because you can only life leech on the "chosen one". Voidspawn of Abaxoth can spawn nasty things too (one of them i can't kill him before he kill me)

@SilentSneeze: Done. However, Armour/Evasion is kinda irrelevant for this build, aim on lots of mana/mana regeneration for high level AA and MoM and cast speed to have more mobility.

@iHyPeR: I see a few issues there. First of all, like mobidougui pointed out, your Arctic Armour is really low level, it will basically do nothing for you in maps. You will need more mana regen on gear to sustain a higher level Arctic Armour - i'm currently Lv75 in the race and can easily sustain my Lv17 AA with two 40+ regen rolls on jewelry.
Carrion Grasp and Warped Timepiece can easily be replaced with some Life + Mana Regeneration jewelry, which would already be a huge step for you.
And flasks - a Seething Divine, Catalysed Eternal, Granite of Iron Skin and Topaz flask will make a huge difference.

Another issue is your gem setup. Added Lightning Damage has no place in a good Arc setup, replace it with either Faster Casting for more mobility, or Lightning Penetration which will help you especially killing resistant bosses faster.
A low level CwDt + Enfeeble can help you further to survive, but it's certainly not necessary.

Last but not least, how does your Passive Tree look like atm? Considering your low level Arctic Armour, i assume you didn't follow my posted tree progression which is laid out to have enough Mana Regen to sustain high lvl AA in Merciless.
While you got no Cloak of Defiance, you can also pick up some more Life nodes to make up for the missing MoM-buffer.

Try to figure out what's mainly killing you, and what you can do to avoid that or improve your playing style in that situation.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Mar 29, 2015, 9:41:06 AM
Hi, i've just bought the gem "arc"

how do i do damage?
"
Stagsnetti wrote:

how do i do damage?

You do not do damage, damage does you!
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
@SilentSneeze: Done. However, Armour/Evasion is kinda irrelevant for this build, aim on lots of mana/mana regeneration for high level AA and MoM and cast speed to have more mobility.

@iHyPeR: I see a few issues there. First of all, like mobidougui pointed out, your Arctic Armour is really low level, it will basically do nothing for you in maps. You will need more mana regen on gear to sustain a higher level Arctic Armour - i'm currently Lv75 in the race and can easily sustain my Lv17 AA with two 40+ regen rolls on jewelry.
Carrion Grasp and Warped Timepiece can easily be replaced with some Life + Mana Regeneration jewelry, which would already be a huge step for you.
And flasks - a Seething Divine, Catalysed Eternal, Granite of Iron Skin and Topaz flask will make a huge difference.

Another issue is your gem setup. Added Lightning Damage has no place in a good Arc setup, replace it with either Faster Casting for more mobility, or Lightning Penetration which will help you especially killing resistant bosses faster.
A low level CwDt + Enfeeble can help you further to survive, but it's certainly not necessary.

Last but not least, how does your Passive Tree look like atm? Considering your low level Arctic Armour, i assume you didn't follow my posted tree progression which is laid out to have enough Mana Regen to sustain high lvl AA in Merciless.
While you got no Cloak of Defiance, you can also pick up some more Life nodes to make up for the missing MoM-buffer.

Try to figure out what's mainly killing you, and what you can do to avoid that or improve your playing style in that situation.

can you show how your tree looks at 75 lvl?
"
dejs96 wrote:
can you show how your tree looks at 75 lvl?

Didn't go down to VP cuz' i'll only play this race until Lv80. All stuff selffound, aside from the 5l chest which a reader gave me. Also got this baby from Naem yesterday, just need to chrome it:
Spoiler
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Mar 29, 2015, 10:39:39 AM
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
Stagsnetti wrote:

how do i do damage?

You do not do damage, damage does you!

oh, i see

kthxbai