Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi Guys,

I was wondering what do you think about a couple of changes I want to make to this build.
Fist I'd use Zealotry instead of Wrath, seems better overall. Wrath only increases spell lightning damage while Zealotry would increase overall spell damage that works for the cold portion too. (the added lightning doesn't work for arc unless i am mistaken as it says attacks not spells)
I'd slot Zealotry in an essence worm and use Herald of Ice and Herald of thunder and maybe even herald of ash with an enlighten

Then I'd drop beacon of ruin, since now doesn't proliferate ailments and drop liege of primordial and instead take Mastermind of Discord for the penetration and herald effect increases. This would also help with the mana reservation penalty of the essence worm

Finally i'd drop MoM as I don't like to take a big hit and be unable to cast spells and I am reserving most of my mana anyways

I am lvl 35 and just did normal lab with the build, so far so good. Lemme know what you think of the changes.

Thanks
Spook
1. how do you leech now w/o WM?
2. is unleash as a support gem worth it? i watched your runs, and it's barely sealed for more than 1 seal.
"
spooky_myself wrote:
Hi Guys,

I was wondering what do you think about a couple of changes I want to make to this build.
Fist I'd use Zealotry instead of Wrath, seems better overall. Wrath only increases spell lightning damage while Zealotry would increase overall spell damage that works for the cold portion too. (the added lightning doesn't work for arc unless i am mistaken as it says attacks not spells)
I'd slot Zealotry in an essence worm and use Herald of Ice and Herald of thunder and maybe even herald of ash with an enlighten

Then I'd drop beacon of ruin, since now doesn't proliferate ailments and drop liege of primordial and instead take Mastermind of Discord for the penetration and herald effect increases. This would also help with the mana reservation penalty of the essence worm

Finally i'd drop MoM as I don't like to take a big hit and be unable to cast spells and I am reserving most of my mana anyways

I am lvl 35 and just did normal lab with the build, so far so good. Lemme know what you think of the changes.

Thanks
Spook

There's a lot to unpack here. First, you are sacrificing a ton of survivability by dropping MoM. I don't see how you could make such a build viable for endgame with 30% less eHP. You'd have to stack a ton of ES to avoid getting constantly one-shotted, which is costly in terms of gear and skill point allocation.

Second, dropping Wrath precludes you from getting mana leech via Watcher's Eye, which is a linchpin of the build. How are you going to sustain mana?

Third, adding all these other auras will reserve way too much mana; even without MoM, this is an active caster build that is constantly consuming mana. Even if you keep Wrath so you don't lose mana leech, you'll constantly be running dry.

These changes summarily destroy the elegant balance Enki has struck with the architecture of the build. Proceed at your own risk!
"
"
spooky_myself wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks
Spook

There's a lot to unpack here. First, you are sacrificing a ton of survivability by dropping MoM. I don't see how you could make such a build viable for endgame with 30% less eHP. You'd have to stack a ton of ES to avoid getting constantly one-shotted, which is costly in terms of gear and skill point allocation.

Second, dropping Wrath precludes you from getting mana leech via Watcher's Eye, which is a linchpin of the build. How are you going to sustain mana?

Third, adding all these other auras will reserve way too much mana; even without MoM, this is an active caster build that is constantly consuming mana. Even if you keep Wrath so you don't lose mana leech, you'll constantly be running dry.

These changes summarily destroy the elegant balance Enki has struck with the architecture of the build. Proceed at your own risk!

Thanks for the reply man, I appreciate it.

I could solve the leech problem with boots enchant, i think that should be enough and it's not that expensive

As for the survivability I was doing fine without MoM back when I was playing triple herald BV elementalist and that was purely life based. I could do this a hybrid char to have more EHP. Also would be using a shield

I get it that Enki created a nice balance here, but I'm a more experienced player and I think i can get away with losing some defense. Or maybe not and then I R.I.P lol

I'm not sure if the damage increase I am getting with these changes is worth it, though. I am at work and cannot check PoB :(
How should I go on developing my character at this point? I am able to kill Elder, but am struggling with Shaper and guardians (especially minotaur who oneshots me). POB shows 329k Shaper DPS.

Would new weapons and getting enchants on the current helm/gloves/boots be enough?

Char is Teufelweib, link to profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/alpo789/characters
"
alpo789 wrote:
How should I go on developing my character at this point? I am able to kill Elder, but am struggling with Shaper and guardians (especially minotaur who oneshots me). POB shows 329k Shaper DPS.

Would new weapons and getting enchants on the current helm/gloves/boots be enough?

Char is Teufelweib, link to profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/alpo789/characters

Hello i'm not a veteran, but i can maybe give you some pointers anyway.

Your gem setup is a bit messy, you have a fairly good pair of gloves, but you really want orbs of storms to go with it, for the faster casting mod on them.

You should opt out of using clarity, and maybe go with a clear mind unique jewel, you should really have no issues keeping mana up with the very good Watcher's eye jewel you have.

If you find lightning warp lacking try to get a helmet with reduced lightning warp duration(pref 30%) makes a big difference, and pair it with a quality 20% faster casting gem in a 4 link setup.

Also i think the general consensus is that you ideally want to avoid being dependent of the resist on your boots for the Kaom's roots uniques during uber fights.

As a final note maybe try to get more damage via your weapons, i think this should help you.
Jup jup!
is there any high level mapping or bossing for 3.7?
How good of an idea is it to use a 4L Lightning Trap for bossing?
Hi there, hi Enki!
Is this build really so squishy and glasscannon? or may be I doing something wrong...
cheked Enki character in PoB, there 4.5k Life + MoM
Im 84lvl so 4k life for now
All`s good with damage, but im actualy oneshoot in any boss/legion fight on hight tier maps
May be someone can checked my character?
How easy/hard can this build do end game content?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info