Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Enki91 wrote:

I've finally got to run a few Vinktar Square maps and added a video of one run. This map is my absolute new favorite map in this game! Also got me a flat spell damage version of Vessel of Vinktar, which is just insane for this build.

Yes. i bought one a few hours ago and its crazy.
I can face tank any group of enemies and the hardest map bosses (orchard endboss is a good example for that) in combination with a grounding flask and taste of hate

This flask is a must have in my opinion.

I'm following your guide and am having lots of fun with it so far. Just one question, since I'm a noob

"
It's important to keep these gems at the shown levels, otherwise CwDt won't trigger them.
Together with three endurance charges up we can reach around 2s of Immortal Call uptime.
Enfeeble greatly reduces damage we receive.
You can use any of the three golems, they all boost this build in some way.
I personally prefer Chaos Golem for the higher durability towards physical damage.

How is it possible to keep these gems (chaos golem, enfeeble, etc.) at those shown levels, when they level up when being used? Do I need a certain item or have a few of these gems stocked at low levels?

Thanks
"
creepy_slimes wrote:
I'm following your guide and am having lots of fun with it so far. Just one question, since I'm a noob

"
It's important to keep these gems at the shown levels, otherwise CwDt won't trigger them.
Together with three endurance charges up we can reach around 2s of Immortal Call uptime.
Enfeeble greatly reduces damage we receive.
You can use any of the three golems, they all boost this build in some way.
I personally prefer Chaos Golem for the higher durability towards physical damage.

How is it possible to keep these gems (chaos golem, enfeeble, etc.) at those shown levels, when they level up when being used? Do I need a certain item or have a few of these gems stocked at low levels?

Thanks

When a gem shows ready to level up just click with the right mouse button to dismiss it and prevent it from further leveling. This is very important for certain skills like CWDT, as you need to keep the trigger threshold low.

Cheers
-Monkeyface

Last edited by Monkeyface on Jan 2, 2016, 5:05:49 PM
I like the build, it's nice to take some inspirations.

At the same time, I think there is something wrong, in particular on MoM and Auras.
It can be good with small hits, but if take big hits, can die pretty fast, because run out of mana.

I think, honestly, that it's unconvenient to run auras with %mana reserved AND MoM. I like this build without MoM or without auras.

I'm playing and Arc Build with MoM and only with Clarity aura, so I can have all the mana free and use the MoM at 100% of his potential.

In my case I taken the nodes between templar and scion, but also the shadow side is very interesting to rise the dps crit damage.

See You
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
Hi there i realy liked this build and im using it on talisman league but i got some Q.
1. Void battery/shield or dual void battery
2. Should i use lightning coil when we skipped purity of lightning
Here is my gear

It was realy cheap around 3.5 ex and again thx for the good guid
Simple beginnen question:

You wrote, that one should use the firestorm and flametotem setup, until arc reached level 16.
When arc reaches level 16, my char is about level 80. Do I really have to wait that long? Will it be much worse to use an arc setup earlier? I am at a4 norm and just hate firestorm so much, but dont want to lose alot dps.
Last edited by Kreatief on Jan 2, 2016, 9:45:50 AM
@RoyalStar: That's why we run a Surgeons Hybrid Flask, to prevent exactly the worst case scenario of being OOM for too long.

MoM directs 30% of damage to mana, so everything above 30% of your lifepool would be wasted towards oneshots. Clarity and HoI were the base to make this build work in its current form and would still keep us more than 30% of life as unreserved mana.
I had to decide to either keep that much unreserved mana, or sacrifice some of it for Arctic Armour. I never really got close to oneshots or being OOM, so with physical damage and also some fire damage (big cannibal or lanternbearer packs can hurt) being such a threat i decided for the latter.

Your concept is interesting too! I think with the new mana buff you could even drop Clarity completely and use Clear Mind for a nice boost.

Good job on your guide, it's nice to have some variety!

@NoViaK: Two void batteries are obviously way more damage than you can achieve with one and a shield. The shield however would give you another life slot and put some ease on resistances when using lightning coil.

Even without PoL lightning coil is still extremely good, as you can see in my videos.

@Kreatief: You must've misread something, you're supposed to level with Firestorm + Flametotem. Gem level progression has been made much easier, i can assure that your Arc will hit Lv16 way before you're Lv80.
twitch.tv/enki91
This might have been asked in the thread, but I'm not sure if it's possible to search just the thread:

Have you ever tried Ice Bite in place of Cold Pen? I can't support blood rage yet due to not having enough regen %, but a quality Ice Bite is damage to frozen enemies, as well as frenzy charge generation on killing frozen enemies.

Of course I only have 3 frenzy charges so it might not be worth taking over cold pen just for the frenzy charges. I'm not sure how much effective damage changing would be, or if 3 frenzy charges and the damage to frozen enemies from quality ice bite would be enough to make up for cold pen.

I'm guessing probably not?
Any idea as to what property on the Vessel of Vinktar Topaz Flask is preferred- the lightning pen or a high lightning dmg to spells modifier? I'm thinking the penetration one but I'd like to know what you guys think. Thanks.
IGN: Heisennburg
Last edited by Zephyx on Jan 2, 2016, 8:28:38 PM
Hello !

I just leveled a witch with your build and I would like to say that it was really fun so far, will get to maps soon, can't wait :)

I also wondered why you use increased duration on storm call, is this dedicated to the opening of boxes or smth ? because it makes it kinda hard to place on monsters with mobility. Storm call is actually the skill that I use on single targets but less duration is more convenient to me...

Thanks for your great job anyway, the guide was clear and well detailed !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info