Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
KylerPol wrote:
Hello,

I'm a noob and new to the game. I'm having trouble understanding the gem setup for CwDT, Immortal Call, Increased Duration, and Cold Snap. I followed the guide of Keeping CwDT at 1, IC at 3 and CS at 7 however the skill says "[Skill can't be used]. It seems to be able to use when I remove the CwDT gem from my item. I tried to level up the CwDT to level 2 to see if that would work but it did not. I can get a new CwDT if needed. Any help as to why this is not working?

read gems
you don't have to use it manually, it's automatic
Hey guys, I followed Enkis guide very accurately because it is my first time playing poe.
I have downloaded Path of Building the other day and compared his dps to mine.
With Enkis setup he is doing double dps than me with arc.

I have honestly no idea why. My gear is not as good as his, but I would say nearly as good, but it would surprise me that it would make double dps difference.

Can someone please check and tell me if I missed some key gear/talent whatever?

https://pastebin.com/tZfmBHCV <- My Arc witch in pob.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Klaxxus/characters

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Can anyone tell me what they think would be my next big upgrade? I know I have a lot of pieces that are sub optimal. I know i can upgrade amulet pretty easy for sure but ive been thinking i need to start saving for new daggers, is that the best use of currency atm for my build? Have about 3ex so not enough for good daggers yet.

Edit: first time player, 2nd build, loving it btw.

Last edited by gobbles04 on Feb 15, 2019, 3:46:50 AM
"
Klaxxus wrote:
Hey guys, I followed Enkis guide very accurately because it is my first time playing poe.
I have downloaded Path of Building the other day and compared his dps to mine.
With Enkis setup he is doing double dps than me with arc.

I have honestly no idea why. My gear is not as good as his, but I would say nearly as good, but it would surprise me that it would make double dps difference.

Can someone please check and tell me if I missed some key gear/talent whatever?

https://pastebin.com/tZfmBHCV <- My Arc witch in pob.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Klaxxus/characters

Any help is greatly appreciated!

- no bone helmet
- no crafted daggers. I think that each crafted dagger will increase you DPS by ~25%
- take lord of the dead and the next minion damage node in the tree and respec those 2 crit chance
- buy a wise oak
"
gobbles04 wrote:
Can anyone tell me what they think would be my next big upgrade? I know I have a lot of pieces that are sub optimal. I know i can upgrade amulet pretty easy for sure but ive been thinking i need to start saving for new daggers, is that the best use of currency atm for my build? Have about 3ex so not enough for good daggers yet.

Adding the 4L combo for Lightning spire traps would net you the highest dmg boost, especially to bosses for the lowest currency.

After that, I would say multicrafted daggers. You can get the cheaper version for 2 ex and 12c per piece + the alterations and annuls it will take you to get a rare with the mod (elemental as chaos dmg).

2 of those and you are set.
"
b1zm4rk wrote:
"
gobbles04 wrote:

Adding the 4L combo for Lightning spire traps would net you the highest dmg boost, especially to bosses for the lowest currency.

After that, I would say multicrafted daggers. You can get the cheaper version for 2 ex and 12c per piece + the alterations and annuls it will take you to get a rare with the mod (elemental as chaos dmg).

2 of those and you are set.

What is the spire trap setup and what would i replace it with? Also thank you for your reply!
Hello everyone,

Could someone tell me what would be my next goal in terms of gear ?

I am a bit confused and I can't choose between helm/boots/4-stats jewel..

(I don't want to play the trap gems gloves right now)

Thanks you !

Édit : I have 6ex to spend
Last edited by FalKeT66 on Feb 15, 2019, 6:10:12 AM
So how to decide if going for Kris or Sai??
"
schullinho wrote:
So how to decide if going for Kris or Sai??

Kris is a lot more expensive.

I use poignards, i like the movement speed it provides me through whirling blades. Highest attack speed from daggers. 1.5 AS.

I think i can leave it like that and save the exalt for cast speed?

Can somebody help me with multi modding, will give a tip!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info